The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Heated Seats Not Working

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
I went to use the heated seat for the first time on my way into work this morning (Autumn is calling) and nothing happened.

Anyone else had this issue? When I get time my first port of call will be the fuses but any advice welcomed thanks

Local time
Reaction score
I went to use the heated seat for the first time on my way into work this morning (Autumn is calling) and nothing happened.

Anyone else had this issue? When I get time my first port of call will be the fuses but any advice welcomed thanks
Hi Man,
You can see if this actions could help:
You-Check the fuse for the heated seats.
Inspect the electrical plug underneath the heated seat where it connects to the main wiring harness.
Reset the heated seats by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Plug under the seat?

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well it's working today. Made sure the plug under the seat was well seated but didn't swap out any fuses.

Its comfortable on 1/3 setting but butt-searingly hot on 3/3 setting so will hold off using that level unless I'm hypothermic. 😆

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
It won’t work in wading mode. But I presume that was not your use case as you wondered why it wasn’t working 😀

Back
Top Bottom