The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadiers in Movies and TV Shows.

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
I just watched a recent movie: The Mother with Jennifer Lopez and Common and saw the arch villain was driving a Grenadier. That was cool to see them in film. How about anyone else. Seen any Grenadiers in media.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
How about anyone else. Seen any Grenadiers in media.
Back in the day

ethree

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
I just watched a recent movie: The Mother with Jennifer Lopez and Common and saw the arch villain was driving a Grenadier. That was cool to see them in film. How about anyone else. Seen any Grenadiers in media.
I recently finished a fictional book (American Calamity) and the main character drives a Grenadier.

jb504

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
Grenadiers will be featured in the "Lobito Bound" film, which is to be released in early 2025. The film documents an overlanding expedition team driving Grenadiers through the Lobito Corridor as The HALO Trust clears a safe path for construction. INEOS provided the vehicles. My buddy Alex Bescoby & a team from Grammar Productions worked on this Africell produced film.

Land Rover & overlanding fans, should also checkout Alex's prior film, "The Last Overland", a documentary about driving Land Rovers from Singapore to London. That team uses a rebuilt Land Rover from the First Overland and follows that route in reverse. Here's a trailer from that one.

Back
Top Bottom