The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier vs G-wagon: Rear picture

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
IA Management might be looking at the old LR assembly plant..:)..

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
Definitely Going to offer tons of easy access to the back. I’ve never owned a split door like that - my 80-series was up and down split And my Disco was one big door.

Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
Great comparison photo - I have a 2008 G and the rear door is just like that. Can be tricky to get large objects in, the Grenadier looks better. I have an order in for a Grenadier and I've seen them in the flesh - fantastic car

The G in the picture has some trays or gun boxes fitted - the floor of the actual boot is lower that it seems in first glance at the pic, obviously

Mike

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
Definitely Going to offer tons of easy access to the back. I’ve never owned a split door like that - my 80-series was up and down split And my Disco was one big door.
Coming from a Nissan Y61 the split barn doors are quite useful. Not sure if the opening is the same between the Gren and the Patrol ( in the pictures i have seen it seems that is a tad smaller ) but for day to day very useful.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
I will miss the horizontal split tailgate, but a vertical split rear door haas its own uses, for me, kid door/dog door.....

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
Great comparison photo - I have a 2008 G and the rear door is just like that. Can be tricky to get large objects in, the Grenadier looks better. I have an order in for a Grenadier and I've seen them in the flesh - fantastic car

The G in the picture has some trays or gun boxes fitted - the floor of the actual boot is lower that it seems in first glance at the pic, obviously

Mike
Those are Frontrunner drawers…

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
I used to have the horizontal split on my LC100, after having vertical split in my 200 I'd never go back

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
I thought they wanted to build a decent vehicle! :ROFLMAO:

You could actually, if you wanted to. Steve built his 110 from scratch w a galvanised chassis, Ashcroft transmission and brand new parts incl. engine, gearbox etc. More importantly , he put it together in true craftsmenship..and was offered 10k on top of the RRP back then..after having been to the Sahara w it several times. Impressively capable vehicle, once put together properly with some minor upgrades..

IA mgmt. brought the German number plates along..probably not without an afterthought..:)

Back
Top Bottom