The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
I still haven't seen another on the road! I feel left out.
We went from south of Munich to the very North of Germany twice in the last two weeks. So plenty of time to keep the eyes open. And considering that we have spent around 30 hours in the car, spotting three Grenadiers is not too much after all.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The natural habitat is not the road 😉
See last week the first one in cologne, which belong not to Matzker and in Eldoret Blue, on Aldi Supermarket parking place😂 Build on Purpose 😂

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
P. S. In 8 weeks, 3 seen in UK, 5-6 in Germany, which are without Ineos Banner or belong not to a dealer

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The natural habitat is not the road 😉
See last week the first one in cologne, which belong not to Matzker and in Eldoret Blue, on Aldi Supermarket parking place😂 Build on Purpose 😂
Of course .. but seriously - on the way between my home and the hunting area (natural habitat) there are a few supermarkets and bakers stores.. - Most certainly I wont drive home and take the normal vehicle for getting some bread but just do a stop. Or if my spouse is messaging me can you get this or that on the way home? In respect to fuel prices and wasting time.. .. I was there a couple of times at an Aldi using the mud covered Disco, .. was definitely eye catching.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
2.30 pm Newlyns Farmhouse after having lunch. Unfortunately, I had too little time to wait.

Attachments

• 95D56588-443D-4989-8BE5-F78855C27E8F.jpeg
    95D56588-443D-4989-8BE5-F78855C27E8F.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Sam

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just seen in Costermano - Lake Garda - Northern Italy.
The Queens Red Trialmaster is from Norbert (from Germany) and mine is the Inky Black Fieldmaster. By coincidence we were sitting in the same bar next to each other an sipping an espresso. Another coincidence both of us have received the car last Wednesday and last but not least in the summer period we are neighbours. ;)
1690971858664.png

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
The Queens Red Trialmaster is from Norbert (from Germany) and mine is the Inky Black Fieldmaster. By coincidence we were sitting in the same bar next to each other a no sipping an espresso. Another coincidence both of us have received the car last Wednesday and last but not least in the summer period we are neighbours. ;)
View attachment 7822073
Another coincidence. Both vehicles look great.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Queens Red Trialmaster is from Norbert (from Germany) and mine is the Inky Black Fieldmaster. By coincidence we were sitting in the same bar next to each other an sipping an espresso. Another coincidence both of us have received the car last Wednesday and last but not least in the summer period we are neighbours. ;)
View attachment 7822073
They look great. What a chance meeting.

0.5 point deducted from Qred one for not straightening the wheels!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
It's interesting see many dark colors. I wonder if AUS will change that as they start receiving them.

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My brother just sent me this picture. He he just boarded the ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam.

Unfortunately, he couldn’t tell me what kind of number plate (country) it was.

That silver looks so good on the car. It was a close call for my color choice, but I decided finally for Donny Grey, which I of course don’t regret.

D9A85B63-3E4C-420F-B3B7-F0EB1E420420.jpeg

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My brother just sent me this picture. He he just boarded the ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam.

That silver looks so good on the car. It was a close call for my color choice, but I decided finally for Donny Grey, which I of course don’t regret.

View attachment 7822782
RHD;-)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
would be impressed if it had a QLD plate!

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7822782
It seems like been taken on a ferry.. the yellow spots are for latches..

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It seems like been taken on a ferry.. the yellow spots are for latches..
It was…the one that’s going from Newcastle to Amsterdam. It parked right behind my brother when they got on the ferry.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Spotted a MM going south on E20 near Ängelholm Monday last week around 15:00.

PS: in Sweden…

Virginie

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Avons croisé vendredi 04 Aout vers 11H00 au Teich un Grenadier noir au toit blanc. Dommage nous n'avons pas pu discutter avec lui dans la circulation. Nous habitons à Biganos au cas où il nous lise

Farglebah

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
I had hoped mine would be the first I saw on the road and I don’t usually see anything on my morning jog but the pavement a yard or two in front of my stumbling feet. However, a glance to my side on the Highway in St Leonard’s on the north side of Sydney this morning revealed a shiny new Grenadier. IB or DG - I couldn’t tell through the red haze as envy and spite battled with my better nature.🥵

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7822782
This is a better picture of the back of the car. I really love that color.

9EDF411D-BCAA-4D70-8A51-E274511758DE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom