The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Questions for newbie owner

RCGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
First of all LOVE the Grenadier coolest vehicle ever . Bought vehicle from Sierra Ineos awesome team. Recommend them highly Matt, Chad, Andrew, Mike. These guys made buying process seamless. Two questions I have. One is changing oil seems straight forward however I hear it requires dealer to reset? Same issue with rotating tires I am told it requires dealer reset? Both of these issues do not seem owner friendly. Any info you can share is appreciated. I understand new vehicle but oil changes and tire rotation basic stuff hoping for a resolution.
Thanks again looking forward to learning more about vehicle. Met with team Jim and Alex at Overland Garage in Laguna Hills CA and they have a lot of add on products for Grenadier.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Correct, service interval resets and TPMS recalibration (as each tpms ID is programmed to a specific location) are both dealer only at this time until a third party develops a tool to handle these functions.

More than a few threads about each here on the forum.

Welcome aboard

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Welp....this makes me nervous.

Just did my first service and after 3 days and 500 miles I am having TPMS issues. They aren't connecting now.

Really hope this isn't something I have to deal with until I can drive back to the dealership in a year or so.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Just did my first service and after 3 days and 500 miles I am having TPMS issues. They aren't connecting now.

Really hope this isn't something I have to deal with until I can drive back to the dealership in a year or so.
Not sure where the nervousness comes into play, but having TPMS issues with modern vehicles isn't all that rare; biggest difference with the Grenadier is that none of the 3rd party TPMS tools have been updated (coded, cracked, whatever verb you want to use) to be able to reprogram the Grenadier's module, and probably won't be for the foreseeable future due to the fairly small production numbers and how new it is

QRgren

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I lost my TPMS at one point on all wheels simultaneously. They reset after the next start and have not had issues since then. Someone else posted the same issue. Should hopefully resolve itself.

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Not sure where the nervousness comes into play, but having TPMS issues with modern vehicles isn't all that rare; biggest difference with the Grenadier is that none of the 3rd party TPMS tools have been updated (coded, cracked, whatever verb you want to use) to be able to reprogram the Grenadier's module, and probably won't be for the foreseeable future due to the fairly small production numbers and how new it is
Well, I'd prefer not to live the next year with a warning covering 1/4 of my infotainment screen all because the dealership screwed up a TPMS reset.

No yeah, uneasy that letting the dealership touch the vehicle has caused me the issue that I have to solve by driving 10hrs to fix.

Back
Top Bottom