The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Oktoberfest - Moab

Voyager-Outdoors ltd.

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Well this information got out a tad early and we pushed through the weekend to get everything up and running on the website. We are looking forward to this first year doing the Grenadier Oktoberfest in Moab. We have been taking a ton of questions and getting responses out as fast as we can.

Background - Voyager Outdoors ltd. is an event promotion company. We are also a full Outfitter, Guide and Off-Road Driving Instruction. We are contract based and conduct "Hard Way Home" training series for Warner INEOS Grenadier in Salt Lake City. We are insured and permitted to operate legally within the areas we lead tours and conduct our business. Bringing events together has become our specialty in that, we are able to pull together a tremendous amount of resources to achieve the goals of our clients.

I am very hopeful we will all get to meet someday at one of the Grenadier events we conduct, or another someday down the road. Until then please hit the event website for more information.

www.moabgrenadierrally.com

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I can't Wait, this is going to be so much fun, I have learned so much off roading skills from you over the past 6 months.

Lets Do this !!!!

HWH-P2-33-sm.jpg

Voyager-Outdoors ltd.

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier peeps! Wanted to update the group on the Event Base Hotel. We have the Bighorn Lodge all set up. Website is updated and ready to start booking!! We only have a dozen spots left at this time so don't wait to long to sign up. We have a full list of all our trail sponsors as well. Some big names will be in attendance.

jesmor3

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier peeps! Wanted to update the group on the Event Base Hotel. We have the Bighorn Lodge all set up. Website is updated and ready to start booking!! We only have a dozen spots left at this time so don't wait to long to sign up. We have a full list of all our trail sponsors as well. Some big names will be in attendance.
Registered! Stoked!

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
I’d love to go but not in a position to do so this year. Hoping it becomes an annual thing and I go next year
It's a long, tedious highway drive from NE which I've done a lot. If any NE owners go this year I'll be interested in their Grenadier on highway opinions. Maybe somebody on this forum would like to start a "driveway swap" thread for cross country voyagers. Most campgrounds north of I-70 are closed by October. Motels...OK in a snowstorm - not my favorite.

Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
90% of my driving is highway. Will be making my 2nd trip to Quebec City in the past 6 months very soon. Will be crossing 25k miles. I hasve no issues driving on the hwy.

Back
Top Bottom