The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Independent Event GRENADIER OCTOBERFEST MOAB

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Well anytime you come back for a service to SLC lmk and we'll hit the dirt that week!

Also, is Agile offering that electrical setup as a service? That sounds great to have it all wired to the panel. . .
I think agile has that up as an offer on their website

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Finally back after having to head somewhere else after. But what a fantastic first large event. Had a great time, and I think everyone is impressed by how capable these things are. Never have I seen stock rigs so capable. And to see the aftermarket guys out there smashing stuff up to test new goodies was fantastic. Some highlights for me;

1. Already have a larger permit for May and Ineos throwing their support behind it
2. Navitech wandering in to announce Grenadier replacing the iconic Landcruiser 80 series in their fleet 😲
3. Bill Burke and Scott Brady Presentations
4. So many moded rigs already with owner willing to wheel the heck out of them, and down to earth owners
5. Owl off roads testing components to create a real 37" tire package!!
6. Just how easy it is to live out of a Grenadier off road long term.

the_greenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Thank you to all who attended the inaugural event! It was a huge success and @Voyager-Outdoors ltd. deserves a huge round of applause. Definitely keep an eye out for announcements about a spring AND fall event in 2025. We'll also be in need of more trail leaders as the events grow so please consider sharing your experience and knowledge with your fellow Grenadier owners in that capacity.
Thanks to Shawn H. for this great action shot on Seven Mile Rim.

Michael on rock climb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom