The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Independent Event GRENADIER OCTOBERFEST MOAB

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Hi all. I have registered at the last minute. Is anyone heading up from or through Phoenix? I would feel safer traveling with a group or another vehicle.

Thank you.
We'll be heading up from Goodyear on Wednesday. I'm not sure what time we'll be able to leave yet though, depends on how many work meetings get scheduled between now and then. Send me a PM and we can at least exchange numbers.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Looking over the trails, they are pretty short trails as a whole. The longest trail is maybe a half day, and shortest a couple of hours. Might be some time for other stuff after a trail is done if folks are interested. Can play it by ear. But I am up for anything. ( except Pritchett in my new truck ) :LOL: Ok, and BFE....

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Looking over the trails, they are pretty short trails as a whole. The longest trail is maybe a half day, and shortest a couple of hours. Might be some time for other stuff after a trail is done if folks are interested. Can play it by ear. But I am up for anything. ( except Pritchett in my new truck ) :LOL: Ok, and BFE....
That's by design. I asked Mike about the length of the trail runs and he said he wanted people to have time to relax, interact and enjoy all that Moab had to offer. There are get togethers scheduled for the evenings. Dinner by Warner Ineos on Saturday night.

DATE: October 10 – 13, 2024
DIFFICULTY - Trail Rating 2 – 6
Your dinner is included on Saturday night. You are responsible for breakfast, lunch, and water each day.
Registration and vehicle check-in Thursday afternoon from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
MANDATORY: PRE-RIDE MEETING Friday at 8:00 a.m.
Trail team line-up and excursion start 10:00 a.m.
Recovery Gear, Recovery and Winching 101
Training 10:00 a.m. If the trail doesn’t call your name, stay back and take on a course in Recovery Gear ratings,
Recovery basics and winching 101.
Moab Grenadier Oktoberfest – Beer Garden
Come back to the venue at 5:00 p.m. to enjoy a cold drink on us! Beer, soda, water, and light snacks will be available
at the end of the day’s trail runs.
Bill Burke Lecture and Event Post Trail Run Get Together
6:00 p.m.: Meet back at the Old Spanish Trail Arena for the Legendary Bill Burke. His insight into how the world of the
off-road driving evolved into the recreational lifestyle it is today and his hard-earned run at the 1991 Camel Trophy.
MANDATORY: PRE-RIDE MEETING Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
Training 10:00 a.m. If the trail doesn’t call your name, stay back and take on a course in Recovery Gear ratings,
Moab Grenadier Oktoberfest – Beer Garden
Come back to the venue at 5:00 p.m. to enjoy a cold drink on us! Beer, soda, water will be available at the end of the
day’s trail runs.
Scott Brady – African Expedition in his INEOS Grenadier
Join everyone at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday to listen to Scott Brady talk about his amazing journey across Africa in the
INEOS Grenadier and the adventures they had along the way.
Warner INEOS Grenadier – EVENT DINNER
Dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday night with an amazing meal provided by Warner INEOS Grenadier and
the Warner team.
Event Drawing with Tapley Mitchell from Racing Anxiety
During dinner, the Voyager crew, Tapley Mitchell, and vendors will step back on stage to give away some amazing
prizes donated by this year’s sponsors. 100% of the proceeds will go to Racing Anxiety, a 501C3, who brings our
veterans and first responders into the wilderness to train, learn, heal, and experience life on the dusty back roads.

MANDATORY: PRE-RIDE MEETING Sunday at 8:00 a.m.

Following Sunday’s trail run, we encourage you to continue exploring the local area to take in the sights, culture, and
community of Moab. We will finish for the first-ever Moab Grenadier Oktoberfest Event and hope to see you again in

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
We'll be heading up from Goodyear on Wednesday. I'm not sure what time we'll be able to leave yet though, depends on how many work meetings get scheduled between now and then. Send me a PM and we can at least exchange numbers.
I saw your Grenadier at Owl today. Pretty sweet.

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

PRE RALLY OVERLAND HAS BEGUN
View attachment 7872186
So, per the Ronny Dahl question, what was the first thing upon arrival?

Crack a beer? Wet your boots? Start the kettle?

Brandtnm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So, per the Ronny Dahl question, what was the first thing upon arrival?

Crack a beer? Wet your boots? Start the kettle?
Luxury tour start, had beers n Durango, then went to the property and got in the tent. Didn’t get up til 9am, had coffee. Relaxed vacation start !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom