The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Independent Event GRENADIER OCTOBERFEST MOAB

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
What are the current registration numbers? I don’t think I’ll have my sliders by then, but I’m still tempted.
RE: Armour, such as rock sliders, you might want to talk to Michael Reed at Voyager Outdoors. He told me that our Grenadiers at Moab would be grouped according to vehicle equipment/modifications appropriate to the trails being offered.

Onefin (Owl Vans)

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
RE: Armour, such as rock sliders, you might want to talk to Michael Reed at Voyager Outdoors. He told me that our Grenadiers at Moab would be grouped according to vehicle equipment/modifications appropriate to the trails being offered.
Adrenaline HQ or Owl in Arizona can get you sliders prior to the event ……just sayyin’

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Im pretty serious about it. A hesitation I have is that i have never done an extended trip like this, so am a little concerned with being properly equipped and/or being burdensome to others due to inexperience.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Im pretty serious about it. A hesitation I have is that i have never done an extended trip like this, so am a little concerned with being properly equipped and/or being burdensome to others due to inexperience.
Message @Voyager-Outdoors ltd. I’m sure Mike will fill you in on the details.

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Thanks, Stu. Was more talking about the independent drive to Moab, before the event. Thanks though!

Back
Top Bottom