The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier has loaded in NOLA Baby⚜️🖤💛

Deuceporee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
IMG_8185.jpeg

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great to know another is out there!! A few of us got together a couple weeks ago, kicked around the idea of doing another meetup at Car and Coffee in a few weeks on the Lakefront.

And whoever is sporting the queens red with white top around uptown, looks sexy.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Man I wish I was near NOLA as sounds like a few of you owners get together down there. I’m closer to Lafayette and have only seen one other Grenadier around town, but I was driving another vehicle and didn’t feel like stalking them to pull over and try to convince them I was not crazy and I did indeed own one and to see if they knew any others so we could have a little coffee meet up. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

jb504

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great to know another is out there!! A few of us got together a couple weeks ago, kicked around the idea of doing another meetup at Car and Coffee in a few weeks on the Lakefront.

And whoever is sporting the queens red with white top around uptown, looks sexy.
October 19th is the next Cars & Coffee in New Orleans. See y’all there.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
October 19th is the next Cars & Coffee in New Orleans. See y’all there.
If yall ever decide to do a big Louisiana group meet up say in Baton Rouge and we all have to drive a little ways to get there (well of course not the B/R folks), I’m in baby!!!!!!!!!! 🤞🙏

Back
Top Bottom