The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Montana, Our Introduction

Montana Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
John and Susan here,live in Bozeman. We picked up our Grenadier in Boise a few weeks back, now have 2,000 miles, all highway. Heading home from Salt Lake City now.

Loving it so far, no issues and enjoying getting to know the vehicle. Looking forward to getting some mud on the tires.

Any suggestions for deer/elk bumper additions? Have had ARB bumpers in the past but they are big and heavy and require total replacement. We want to try to bolt on additional protection.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:12 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

How did you spec your IG?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
John and Susan here,live in Bozeman. We picked up our Grenadier in Boise a few weeks back, now have 2,000 miles, all highway. Heading home from Salt Lake City now.

Loving it so far, no issues and enjoying getting to know the vehicle. Looking forward to getting some mud on the tires.

Any suggestions for deer/elk bumper additions? Have had ARB bumpers in the past but they are big and heavy and require total replacement. We want to try to bolt on additional protection.
Congrats Susan and John. I wish you lots of fun with the Grenadier. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the bumper, as the original bumper is sufficient for me. Even if it is made of plastic.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Regarding the bumper / bull bar, the only solution currently is to order an OEM bar from Australia, cost is about $2800 landed in the US. A few on the forum havr done it.

Summer auto parts in china will release one soon, they have their prototype built and on YouTube.

I’m sure other aftermarket manufacturers will soon come with a bull bar for the us market.

Sev4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the OEM bull bar is manufactured. Mine is stuck at U.S. customs and need the info to clear customs

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the OEM bull bar is manufactured. Mine is stuck at U.S. customs and need the info to clear customs
Odd that it is not stated somewhere on the outside of the shipping box. As indicated a few on the Forum have ordered/received one and hopefully they will reply soon.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Moderately confident it is manufactured in the same location as the steps and sliders (same manufacturer), that would be China if memory serves me correctly

Sev4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Thank you folks!