The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Houston...

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m in Dallas and should be receiving my Scottish white in the next month or so. I don’t see many on the road around town and a little nervous to get a new vehicle but excited. I’m going from a BMW X5 M50i to the Grenadier? Any females out there that love their Grenadier? Any issues?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m in Dallas and should be receiving my Scottish white in the next month or so. I don’t see many on the road around town and a little nervous to get a new vehicle but excited. I’m going from a BMW X5 M50i to the Grenadier? Any females out there that love their Grenadier? Any issues?
Hi KatHart, As long as you realize you are going from a SUV to a Truck you will enjoy the Grenadier. I have gone from a New Defender to the Grenadier and have easily made the transition and love the Grenadier. Like myself, you won't find the high 395 horsepower of a 2020 Defender or the high performance of an BMX X5 M50i, however you will find the performance is more than adequate for the Grenadier and what it is designed to do. Enjoy. DaBull

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
Accept the "G" for what she is - she is not a BMW X5. Placed a reservation in Oct 2021. Drove home from the Dealer Jan 2024. Have >6k miles on her already - local and long distance. She's quirky, has her own personality. She is real! Love her! Enjoy her!

Back
Top Bottom