The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Good news today

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Rick at Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado. I have a Vin and a build date of August. I am assuming that means a completed truck sitting sonewhere. Only question now is where.

Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Rick at Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado. I have a Vin and a build date of August. I am assuming that means a completed truck sitting sonewhere. Only question now is where.
Was there any discussion about market adjustment? Mine is coming from Red Noland as well.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
I called Cory at Warner Ineos in Salt Lake and he said he has my VIN and my Grenadier had a build date of August 28. He's emailing me the VIN. He said they had 200 orders and of those, fifteen had VINs. So he said they're anticipating receipt in late October / early November, for delivery in November once everything's set (accessories have to be ordered separately by the dealer - they are not included with the built vehicle as delivered to the dealer).

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll be in Sierra Vista through March 2024, if I have my IG by then, perhaps we could put them through their paces?
@Lord Ripon USA I'm pretty familiar with the area south and west of Sierra Vista. I was a Border Patrol Agent assigned to Sonoita Station and I patrolled that area including the west side of the Huachuca Mountains. It's absolutely beautiful there.

I'd love to meet fellow Grenadier owners. Speaking of which, anyone heard from @Traffic ? He hasn't been on in a while. Just trying to keep up with other SOAZ guys.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I called Cory at Warner Ineos in Salt Lake and he said he has my VIN and my Grenadier had a build date of August 28. He's emailing me the VIN. He said they had 200 orders and of those, fifteen had VINs. So he said they're anticipating receipt in late October / early November, for delivery in November once everything's set (accessories have to be ordered separately by the dealer - they are not included with the built vehicle as delivered to the dealer).
LOL my dealer told me Q1 or Q2, but I have a VIN and a build date of July 23. I told him I didn't think he was right based on Ineos' estimates, but let it slide since I think he hasn't gotten much information and he said the manager knows more. I would imagine December is more realistic, with an off chance of November. We'll see.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
He said Red Nolan had over 400 pre orders. I didn’t ask how many had Vins yet. Looking up the VIN the NHTSA says it has adaptive cruise control. Fingers crossed for sure. No “market adjustment”. Straight MSRP plus 688 dealer fees. I think that is fair. When he rattled off the build though it didn’t mention towing package. Double checked my order and it was definitely on there so hopefully it just got missed on his sheet.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I'll be in Sierra Vista through March 2024, if I have my IG by then, perhaps we could put them through their paces?

Definitely. I have been wanted to camp up Carr Canyon for quite a while.

Local time
9:14 PM
Reaction score
I am in Kansas and picking up from Red Nolan Colorado Springs as well. Haven't heard from them yet.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, guys, but those builds of July and August being complete for North America are pretty unlikely. Hopefully I'm wrong! And a VIN can be assigned to a build order or just a chassis well before it becomes fully completed.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, guys, but those builds of July and August being complete for North America are pretty unlikely. Hopefully I'm wrong! And a VIN can be assigned to a build order or just a chassis well before it becomes fully completed.
If my dealer is right and the truck won't be delivered until Q1 I hope you're correct. I would hate to have my car sitting for 6-9 months before delivery. I know it took a week or 2 to build my M3 once it started, but the shipping was the longest bit.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
It could well hav3 changed, but for eu and aus, having a vin was the first certainty that you were actually in the factory and being built; it didnt seem to be allocated before that stage. Hopefully its the same for you guys… good luck!

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
He said Red Nolan had over 400 pre orders. I didn’t ask how many had Vins yet. Looking up the VIN the NHTSA says it has adaptive cruise control. Fingers crossed for sure. No “market adjustment”. Straight MSRP plus 688 dealer fees. I think that is fair. When he rattled off the build though it didn’t mention towing package. Double checked my order and it was definitely on there so hopefully it just got missed on his sheet.
No, dealer fees are a ripoff. They're delivering cars that are presold, requiring NO sales force. or inventory space, or cash for any inventory. It's the sweetest deal a business owner can imagine. The office expenses of form filing and legal papers are all part of the cost of doing business (overhead). When I ran my business, if I charged 'fees' for doing paperwork, I'd have zero customers left at the end of the day. It's just robbery.

Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Got a VM and text from Red Nolan as well with VIN. Will call them back and ask for details when I return from Baja

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told by Red Noland that I have an April 24 build. He also mentioned at $1000 deposit. I didn’t follow up since right now the IG is nevergoingtogetherinium.

400 orders and I’m at the end makes be even more likely to be out. I thought I’d be early and fairly unique. There are are going to be IG on IG car accidents in my neighborhood before mine is even built.

I reserved in —— FEB 22, I would have thought that would get me earlier.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told by Red Noland that I have an April 24 build. He also mentioned at $1000 deposit. I didn’t follow up since right now the IG is nevergoingtogetherinium.

400 orders and I’m at the end makes be even more likely to be out. I thought I’d be early and fairly unique. There are are going to be IG on IG car accidents in my neighborhood before mine is even built.

I reserved in —— FEB 22, I would have thought that would get me earlier.
What’s your pre order number. I’m in the 14000s lowest are in the 9000s.

Back
Top Bottom