The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

FS - super rare pint mug from The Grenadier pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
Dropped our reservation after finding out from a good friend that LR is going to release a "heritage" edition Defender that looks like the older classic models.

As such I'm releasing this Grenadier pub pint mug into the wild. They don't make these anymore. Almost impossible to find. DM me for price.

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2427.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 68

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Dropped our reservation after finding out from a good friend that LR is going to release a "heritage" edition Defender that looks like the older classic models.

As such I'm releasing this Grenadier pub pint mug into the wild. They don't make these anymore. Almost impossible to find. DM me for price.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Make sense because you will be at almost at 10 year mark that the heritage division can start making the vehicles.

Land Rover also has a Heritage division that specializes in classic Land Rover models, including the Freelander 1, Series I, II, and III, Range Rover Classic, P38 Range Rover, and Discovery 1 and 2. A Heritage model is defined as a product that has been out of production for longer than 10 years.

Good luck.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Are you anticipating this Heritage Edition Defender will be something other than a snazzy version of the current 110?

Local time
Reaction score
Are you anticipating this Heritage Edition Defender will be something other than a snazzy version of the current 110?
This new model will be nothing like the current Defender. At all. Old design but LED headlights and minimal updates overall. Apparently LR took notice of the Grenadier according to my friend. He's on the design team. He says true LR fans will be very happy.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Interesting, but if I'm honest, I can't see something like that becoming a NAS reality. The last generation of the proper Defender would never pass DOT regulations so JLR would need a clean-sheet rebuild, but since everything in their stable is frame-less, I doubt you cold meld the old and new. I hope you are correct though as I will always be a LR guy.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Your DMs are closed. If it's still available let me know.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting to see how this will differ from all the Resto-Mod Defender manufactures. JLR will use their Heritage division but I don't see them building them from ground up. I see them restoring like the Heritage division does now for other models.

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score

Please keep us posted on this "heritage" edition Defender and GLWS!

Local time
Reaction score
I won't be monitoring this thread since the mug sold.

To the questions here - what my friend showed me was not the Islay edition or any of the existing retromod heritage models. This is a new Defender (2027?)that looks identical to the discontinued 90 and 110 but with updated safety specs and tech.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Thread closed.

And for anyone watching this please use the classifieds section of the forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom