The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Front fender/bumper poor fit and finish

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
Hi I'm just about 600 miles in on my new Grenadier and trying to fix a few of the finishing glitches that the factory thought was acceptable! There's a poor fit between the left hand front wheel wheel arch trim and my front fender/bumper. I've loosened the torx retaining screws and made efforts to get everything to line up better but there's something up behind the trim that's packing everything out.

Has anyone taken this part of their vehicle apart and have any insight on what might be trapped? Thanks

RH.jpeg
LH.jpeg

Last edited:

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Hi I'm just about 600 miles in on my new Grenadier and trying to fix a few of the finishing glitches that the factory thought was acceptable! There's a poor fit between the left hand front wheel wheel arch trim and my front fender/bumper. I've loosened the torx retaining screws and made efforts to get everything to line up better but there's something up behind the trim that's packing everything out.

Has anyone taken this part of their vehicle apart and have any insight on what might be trapped? Thanks

View attachment 7860649View attachment 7860650
Had a similar issue but worse. My dealer replaced under warranty (dealer had to replace the two end pieces to get the end cap to fit correctly).

Back
Top Bottom