The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First camping trip with 2024 Grenadier

Brutus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
Took our new Grenadier for a short trip to Shenandoah State Park and loved every minute of our awning attachments and Rhino Rack roof top tent. More adventures await. Absolutely love the Grenadier !

1726630584924.jpeg

1726630779923.jpeg

1726630809853.jpeg

1726630934062.jpeg

Sebb64

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Took our new Grenadier for a short trip to Shenandoah State Park and loved every minute of our awning attachments and Rhino Rack roof top tent. More adventures await. Absolutely love the Grenadier !

View attachment 7870531

View attachment 7870532

View attachment 7870533

View attachment 7870534

Hello Brutus,
I have a Grenadier field master Edition with the long roof rack from Rhino rack on the roof. Looking to buy a hardshell roof tent.
Are you happy with the new model Roof tent from Rhino Rack ? As I'm hesitating also with another model which is the Alucab Gen 3 ?
Your thoughts and experience on the rhino roof tent would be much appretiated.
Thanks.

Brutus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
Hello Brutus,
I have a Grenadier field master Edition with the long roof rack from Rhino rack on the roof. Looking to buy a hardshell roof tent.
Are you happy with the new model Roof tent from Rhino Rack ? As I'm hesitating also with another model which is the Alucab Gen 3 ?
Your thoughts and experience on the rhino roof tent would be much appretiated.
Thanks.
Absolutely love the Rhino Rack Hard Top tent. I am 6’5” and there is plenty of room inside for both my wife and I. It sets up in seconds and takes down as fast. The windows provide more than ample air flow thru the tent as well. Extremely well built and has a nice LED lighting system, which I power with a small phone battery recharger. Highly recommend this tent.

Back
Top Bottom