The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fieldmaster or Trialmaster

Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
yes don't post if you don't have an answer too the delivery problem

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
Inky Black the least popular colour in the IG range. Still looks smart but not the best colour having seen it there.

It is good to see you now have two vehicles to give customers a good feel of the models though. I am sure you are even more frustrated in not being able to take them out on the road than we are.

Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Inky Black the least popular colour in the IG range. Still looks smart but not the best colour having seen it there.

It is good to see you now have two vehicles to give customers a good feel of the models though. I am sure you are even more frustrated in not being able to take them out on the road than we are.
Curious why Inky Black is so disliked, the G wagon is so popular in all black at least in Colorado. I plan to order the MM with contrast roof.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
Curious why Inky Black is so disliked, the G wagon is so popular in all black at least in Colorado. I plan to order the MM with contrast roof.

In the UK it seems to be that black is such a popular colour and certainly defenders and range rovers etc seem to be very popular.
However it may be that a lot of people have the same opinion as me,…..for some reason black just doesn’t seem to suit the vehicle at all.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Black is a nightmare colour to keep clean. The type of vehicle the Grenadier is, this is probably a concern to many customers

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I’m a
Nice!
Do you have any info on when the first vehicles will be released to customers? It always seems to be ‘soon’..
I’m afraid I don’t have more specific information than most people have already I’m afraid. The vehicles are subject to a batch and hold process but we are ready for the first handovers and are in touch with those customers.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
yes don't post if you don't have an answer too the delivery problem
Happy if admin want to take my post down but thought some people would want to see a physical grenadier in Inky black. For our customers in Kent it’s also the first time we have had a RHD vehicle to show them.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score

I’m certainly desperate to get a roof tent on a demo and my bikes in the back to disappear for an adventure. Although I am frustrated it’s still more excited for when it does happen. I’ve driven the Grenadier numerous times and every time it’s impressed me. It will be worth the wait.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
I think so may be put off by the fact it’s not metallic and also difficult to keep clean. I would love an inky black one though as it looks well on the Grenadier.

Back
Top Bottom