The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Feeling the Buzz yet?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out the tightening torque for the door hinge bolts to the door. This is an integral part of the safety structure of the vehicle and any excuse from insurance etc should the worst happen.
Just following up with this, the torque should be 60Nm for the painted door hinge bolts.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone in the US receive their Buzz Overland rock sliders recently? I’m still waiting on mine that I ordered through Mule Outfitters.

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Anyone in the US receive their Buzz Overland rock sliders recently? I’m still waiting on mine that I ordered through Mule Outfitters.
Hi MurphyMurph,

The container is leaving on Monday so they should be on US soil within three weeks and with everyone that has ordered shortly thereafter.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is going to stock inventory from that container? I'd like to order sliders but I don't want to wait for months.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi MurphyMurph,

The container is leaving on Monday so they should be on US soil within three weeks and with everyone that has ordered shortly thereafter.
I ordered July 5th, and paid my credit card bill over a month ago and I still need to wait another month to get them? That’s nearly 3 months. Wasn’t there another container that was sent earlier? I saw a few posts saying one departed early August and should be to the west coast (I’m in the Seattle area) by end of August/early September. Was that incorrect?

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is going to stock inventory from that container? I'd like to order sliders but I don't want to wait for months.
Hi Parb,

Our and OK4WD’s goal is and has always been to be able to hold a decent amount of inventory specifically so that customers don’t have have long lead times on their orders. But current demand is higher than the pace we can currently manufacture them at.

We are working on a solution to be able to increase our manufacturing capabilities and in turn production output but this is still an a few months off from being implemented.

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered July 5th, and paid my credit card bill over a month ago and I still need to wait another month to get them? That’s nearly 3 months. Wasn’t there another container that was sent earlier? I saw a few posts saying one departed early August and should be to the west coast (I’m in the Seattle area) by end of August/early September. Was that incorrect?
no, no container left early August. There was one that went in July but by the time that one left everything in it was already sold.

I am genuine lot sorry about the lead time. We are a small company and we really are trying our best to scale up without sacrificing on quality. We are investing in new equipment which will improve our production capacity but like most things this is going to take us some time to implement.

Back
Top Bottom