The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Factory paint imperfections

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
I always get my vehicles ceramic coated and paint corrected. Has anyone noticed imperfections in the factory paint finish?
Here are some images and video of my field master that my Detailer sent me yesterday - Donny metallic Grey over gray black interior.

C-Mack

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
I have the same Donny Grey color. My vehicle is brand new with less than 300 miles on it and I had it paint corrected and ceramic coated. Even new there were a few minor blemishes on it which you can see in the attached before and after images on the drivers door. I’ve never been lucky enough to purchase a new vehicle without some little paint niggles on it… all easily taken care of but I agree it would be nice to receive a new vehicle in flawless condition.

You figure with transport, handling and different people being around the vehicle from the factory to the point it reaches the dealer it’s bound pick up a few spots needing attention. Just the world we live in today.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 16

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the light, but your letter stamping looks deeper than mine. Wonder if there is a new die?
Based on looking at units rolling off the assembly line yesterday, they look the same as mine which was a 1/24 production

Back
Top Bottom