The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ESC TSA REDUCED BRAKING ASSIST NOT AVAILABLE FAULTS

R14ONE

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
Hi

I had the following faults all at once this evening which would not reset after three stops and restarting.

ESC not available
Vehicle stability reduced TSA
Hydraulic brake malfunction
Downhill Assist not available
Uphill Assist not available

Has anyone else had the same faults at same time?
Possibly of wiring fault or software?

Thanks

Attachments

• 7FDEBBE7-CFFD-4918-9688-AD58F16C0185.jpeg
    7FDEBBE7-CFFD-4918-9688-AD58F16C0185.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is a VERY common electrical issue. Will not hurt your car, but you will not have those functions available. Most of the time, a simple off/back on iginition will clear it (as in engine off, key removed, back and start it up. I get this alert about 1x per week since ownership (not yet had it back to dealer for that issue but it is on my list!).

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Take it back in. It’s definitely not common. Maybe some sort of sensor issue with the brakes. It sucks when this happens to a new car but bear with it, once all the niggles are sorted it will be awesome.

R14ONE

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is a VERY common electrical issue. Will not hurt your car, but you will not have those functions available. Most of the time, a simple off/back on iginition will clear it (as in engine off, key removed, back and start it up. I get this alert about 1x per week since ownership (not yet had it back to dealer for that issue but it is on my list!).
Thanks for your message. The faults are now coming up on every journey. I will book it in with a dealer. We have a large road trip soon.

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I had all of these come up one time last week. They'd disappeared by the next time I used the vehicle and haven't appeared again since. I suspect it's caused by a wheel position sensor error.

Skrambo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
This happened to me on a long 1000km stretch crossing a cattle grate whilst with cruise control engaged. Error would clear after restart but returned after about 20mins. The next day on an equally long stretch never came up again. Spoke
To the agent and he thinks could be related to the wiring harness behind steering wheel. Apparently there is a campaign to fix this at the moment.

R14ONE

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for your messages.
I had a four wheel alignment carried out today. The steering wheel angle and tracking settings from factory were incorrect. The faults have now cleared. The steering wheel is now straight as it was originally cocked at 1 o’clock when driving straight.

Cheers

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for your messages.
I had a four wheel alignment carried out today. The steering wheel angle and tracking settings from factory were incorrect. The faults have now cleared. The steering wheel is now straight as it was originally cocked at 1 o’clock when driving straight.

Cheers

All this time and the factory can’t align a steering wheel or geometry correctly. I really don’t understand why.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
I just had the TSA not available WM amber warning come up on my drive home tonight. I was driving straight at about 35mph. Anyone know what that one is all about?

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
I hit 4 mud holes and a large dirt road puddle intentionally yesterday 😁 and got a bunch of these. Haven't tried to restart. My rear right wheel is packed with mud (now dried) and I just assumed the wheel sensor is probably dirty / muddy. I was going to wash it and maybe carefully powerwash the wheel / hub area and see what happens.

Reduced braking, TSA, AEB, etc.

Last edited:

MRO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
I had all these messages and a few more. Turned out to be a stone bending one of the teeth on a rear wheel speed sensor. Happened on a rough track. Still waiting for confirmation that it is a warranty issue. Should not be possible given the design brief. What do you think?

cdlucas

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
Hi

I had the following faults all at once this evening which would not reset after three stops and restarting.

ESC not available
Vehicle stability reduced TSA
Hydraulic brake malfunction
Downhill Assist not available
Uphill Assist not available

Has anyone else had the same faults at same time?
Possibly of wiring fault or software?

Thanks
I have had those same faults routinely, trying to work with the dealer to remedy.

Back
Top Bottom