The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Driving Advice for Grenadier Owners

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
The same person who complained the rear door doesn't hold in position (it does with a wiggle), didn't like torx bolts and thought a Ford Ranger was better?

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
The same person who complained the rear door doesn't hold in position (it does with a wiggle), didn't like torx bolts and thought a Ford Ranger was better?
Clearly you're not a fan of Mr Pepper. Your comments about his work have been overwhelmingly negative, and that's ok.

I respect Robert and I like his technical work. I stopped watching his interviews after the first session with Justin Hocevar (MD Ineos Automotive Australia). I did try again with the IA Chief Engineer series but bailed out after 5 minutes. He asks a question, immediately decides the interviewee won't understand the question, re-phrases his question, elaborates on his revised question with lengthy examples, then finally he let's the interviewee attempt to answer what they think is the question. Frustrating to watch and no doubt tiresome for the interviewee. It breaks the flow of his interviews. I think his inner engineer brain is dominating his journalist brain so he just keeps adding more and more detail in his questioning.
That aside, I appreciate he is using his platform to explore the Grenadier.

And I don't like Torx bolts either ;)

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Clearly you're not a fan of Mr Pepper. Your comments about his work have been overwhelmingly negative, and that's ok.

I respect Robert and I like his technical work. I stopped watching his interviews after the first session with Justin Hocevar (MD Ineos Automotive Australia). I did try again with the IA Chief Engineer series but bailed out after 5 minutes. He asks a question, immediately decides the interviewee won't understand the question, re-phrases his question, elaborates on his revised question with lengthy examples, then finally he let's the interviewee attempt to answer what they think is the question. Frustrating to watch and no doubt tiresome for the interviewee. It breaks the flow of his interviews. I think his inner engineer brain is dominating his journalist brain so he just keeps adding more and more detail in his questioning.
That aside, I appreciate he is using his platform to explore the Grenadier.

And I don't like Torx bolts either ;)
Actually I think he is ok, comes across quite well and mostly balanced reviews.
It's just that every now and then he comes out with false information.

Back
Top Bottom