The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Drivers side grab handle found... (Left side)

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Warner did mine
Not cheap but looks like it belongs and is fully functional.
View attachment 7872772
Is Warner your local dealer. I want this look so is this just the pass side factory grab handle flipped and placed on the driver’s side? Assume they just drilled holes in the pillar for permanent attachment. If you don’t mind how much was the total cost? Thanks 🙏

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
Is Warner your local dealer. I want this look so is this just the pass side factory grab handle flipped and placed on the driver’s side? Assume they just drilled holes in the pillar for permanent attachment. If you don’t mind how much was the total cost? Thanks 🙏
We didn't have a dealer in NorCal until recently. I used warner in salt lake until very recently. They ordered the right hand driving trim pieces (eg the handle is on the left side for UK and Australia vehicles) and installed them, eg no cutting off existing trim. I talked to them last week and they said that have inventory in stock.

Last edited:

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
We didn't have a dealer in NorCal until recently. I used warner in salt lake until very recently. They ordered the right hand driving trim pieces and installed them, eg no cutting off existing trim. I talked to them last week and they said that have inventory in stock.
I’m gonna try my dealer first, but if they don’t have em in stock will call Salt Lake.

1729162702227.gif

Back
Top Bottom