The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DESIGN-BUILD-GO Second Production Run Underway for the Kooks Cat-Back Exhaust - free shipping and no tax

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
I literally just placed an order with David @ DBG and have to say he is a car guy just like me!! Heck we both have 1st gen Broncos as well as Grenadiers. I was already familiar with Kooks before this purchase as I have had their headers on several other vehicles, and if you do any research you will see how well Kooks products perform and are perceived in the auto aftermarket (check out other forums, Ford F150, Mustang, Corvette, etc). I have not owned a Kooks exhaust yet, so I am very excited to have this installed on my favorite vehicle (my 1st Grenny). Btw, he does carry some other items not listed on the website yet as he is trying to get that updated, so call if you’re looking for anything specific. However, be forewarned that if you do call make sure to do it when you have time as we ended up talking for like 30 minutes about the Grenadier and other vehicles. David is very personable and knowledgeable. I am a huge car guy, but think I found my match. Thanks David, can’t wait to get my order (Kooks exhaust and the IOPEDAL throttle tuner from Agile, I had already ordered the TDI tune from TDI directly but he also carries that too and would of ordered all from him if I had known). I think a great combo to add some more power (not looking to win any races in this big beast, only for more towing power and just have a little more get up and go), is this trio of the Kooks cat back exhaust, TDI tune & IOPEDAL throttle tuner. Will definitely be ordering more from you in the future! Great 1st time buying experience!! 👍🙏

Back
Top Bottom