The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dealership Expansion NYC Region

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
I read as they will move the existing Curry Ineos Grenadier dealership to this new location (to be next to their new Mercedes showroom)

I was hoping Ineos will setup a dealership in Long Island

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I read as they will move the existing Curry Ineos Grenadier dealership to this new location (to be next to their new Mercedes showroom)

I was hoping Ineos will setup a dealership in Long Island
Yes we’re in the Hamptons and bought from Curry. Fingers crossed we get one on island.

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
Yes we’re in the Hamptons and bought from Curry. Fingers crossed we get one on island.
Ha I definitely know you live in the Hamptons! I have an acquaintance who also says “on island”, which to me only the regular residence say. I’m a big word guy and things like that stick out to me. He and his wife have been trying to get me to go for years. Very beautiful and I do plan on making a trip up there one year. He says to come during the “shoulder season”, so I asked him why can’t I just come during thigh or back seasons? 🤪 I joke I joke I kid I kid. He says that’s around May when weather is good and much smaller crowds. Lobster is one of my favorite foods/meals and would love to eat some so fresh they just pulled from the water. 👍🙏

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ha! Well Maine lobster is still the best but you should definitely take them up on the offer. You can get some beach driving in and it’s very beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom