The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Day Trip from Sunny Corner to Capertee (NSW, Australia)

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
I had a great time on Sunday with Andrew from Adrenalin Off-road Centre and my good friend Bill Twyman, on a trip from Sunny Corner to Capertee via Williwa Creek, Pinnacle Fire Trail and Turon National Park. The Grenadier made the tracks look easy, but just so you know, a lifted 105 Series LandCruiser had to be winched up one of the obstacles. 🙂

View: https://youtu.be/05Sw6Fb3M4U?feature=shared

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
I had a great time on Sunday with Andrew from Adrenalin Off-road Centre and my good friend Bill Twyman, on a trip from Sunny Corner to Capertee via Williwa Creek, Pinnacle Fire Trail and Turon National Park. The Grenadier made the tracks look easy, but just so you know, a lifted 105 Series LandCruiser had to be winched up one of the obstacles. 🙂

View: https://youtu.be/05Sw6Fb3M4U?feature=shared
That’s awesome-IG for the win! What was the 3rd vehicle and how did it perform?

Reactions: PBD

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
You posted you and two mates - I assumed that meant 3 vehicles.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
You posted you and two mates - I assumed that meant 3 vehicles.
I get you now. There were 9 vehicles (including 2 mates) on the trip. You can see the full group about 10 seconds into the video. 🙂

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You’re happy with Adrenalin’s product?
I was contemplating paying for one of their Tag Alongs into the Simpson desert as I’ve never been before and traveling alone.

$1500 seems like a fair price.

Reactions: Max

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I was contemplating paying for one of their Tag Alongs into the Simpson desert as I’ve never been before and traveling alone.

This was my first experience with them, and it was only a one day tag-along, but I was very happy with their product. They recently held an information night about their extended trips, and I was impressed with the amount of planning that goes into each trip. They even give your vehicle a free check over prior the trip.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

A good idea for a Simpson Desert trip. I used Great Divide Tours for my Simpson trip - some years ago now.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good to hear. Yeah, I’ve been looking at all the available groups that offer a tag along through the Simpson, and Adrenalin seems to offer the best value. Some groups charge upwards of $7K!

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good to hear. Yeah, I’ve been looking at all the available groups that offer a tag along through the Simpson, and Adrenalin seems to offer the best value. Some groups charge upwards of $7K!
The Toyota Landcrusier Club offers trips, the cost is membership and getting your name on the list. They do other tag along tours as well.

Back
Top Bottom