The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So the grumpy 97 year old man across the road was told that he is now too old to live alone and look after himself.
Time to move into a nursing home.
He has lived in this house since he was 16.
Yesterday at high tide he sat in his chair looking out at the water and ended his life.
He certainly had the last laugh on the people who said he couldn't look after himself.
97 and going out happy and on your own terms certainly should make us all chuckle

I guess the for sale signs will go up tomorrow.
1727057020767.png1727057089629.png

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So the grumpy 97 year old man across the road was told that he is now too old to live alone and look after himself.
Yesterday at high tide he sat in his chair looking out at the water and ended his life.
He certainly had the last laugh on the people who said he couldn't look after himself.
97 and going out happy and on your own terms certainly should make us all chuckle

View attachment 7870877View attachment 7870878
Good on him - better to go out happy than to fester away in a miserable environment!

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7870877View attachment 7870878
My Gran is 104 and lives on own, helper coming in 5 days and a cleaner. Sounds like he just needed extra help. Don't blame him for choosing the way to stick 2 fingers up at them.

Back
Top Bottom