The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cargo rail system - bolt question

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
I removed the factory rail system in the rear of the IG to fit a big country drawer system. Problem I have is that I don’t know what I’ve done with the bolts from the rails d’oh!

Could anyone show me one of the bolts please? I can find them in my ‘bolt bin’ then 😅
( I know any bolt of the right size will do but just want to find the correct ones. I might reattach to the top of the drawers)
IMG_8183.jpeg

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you Fab👍
Just what I was looking for

Vote:
Upvote 0

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
I removed the factory rail system in the rear of the IG to fit a big country drawer system. Problem I have is that I don’t know what I’ve done with the bolts from the rails d’oh!

Could anyone show me one of the bolts please? I can find them in my ‘bolt bin’ then 😅
( I know any bolt of the right size will do but just want to find the correct ones. I might reattach to the top of the drawers)
View attachment 7861208
Could you send a pic of your Big Country drawer system install? what do you think of it?

Vote:
Upvote 0

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could you send a pic of your Big Country drawer system install? what do you think of it?
Sorry Kh, just a month to reply 🫣😅

IMG_8820.jpegIMG_8821.jpeg

And yes, I haven’t finished taking the wine out of the back since our holiday 2 weeks ago. The rattle is getting on my nerves! 😂

Drawers go in super easy. Very sturdy but a bit high when a fridge on top. You’ll have to be be very tall or have a step unit to access it 😬

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom