The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Canopy, Flat tray, Truck Caps for the Quartermaster

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
Hey @DaveB, as a pom I'm not familiar with these Aussie tray conversions: They look awesome but why is the stainless steel headboard (looks like a bedstead!) in the video so much taller than the cab? is that for mounting spotties for when you head out shooting 'roos? 😋
Often there is a second mount at the rear of the tray so you can slide a ladder or other stuff over and tie it down.
Also lots of vehicles have rotating or flashing lights mounted there for use on mine or construction sites.
They also need to be the same height as a roof bar that you mount on the front of the roof.

Most states don't let you mount spot/driving lights there. (Maybe WA does)

1723753100113.png
1723753233407.png
1723753253134.png
1723753330003.png

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Often there is a second mount at the rear of the tray so you can slide a ladder or other stuff over and tie it down.
Also lots of vehicles have rotating or flashing lights mounted there for use on mine or construction sites.
They also need to be the same height as a roof bar that you mount on the front of the roof.

Most states don't let you mount spot/driving lights there. (Maybe WA does)

View attachment 7866907View attachment 7866908View attachment 7866909View attachment 7866910
Cheers @DaveB, that make a lot more sense!

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
I hope there will be some tray/canopy's available in europe.
Next year I would like to order a QM for my business, but I dont like the look of most of the available "truck caps" always looks like afterthought.

Need a secure cargo area, so nice looking canopy would be great!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
Just posted on Facebook, Ineos giving 7k towards a norweld tray.
Screenshot_20240822_222029_Chrome.jpg

I will contact US to see if we can get the same benefit.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Just posted on Facebook, Ineos giving 7k towards a norweld tray. View attachment 7867546

I will contact US to see if we can get the same benefit.
Contact my dealer and asked if we could get the deal. Nope, it's only available in Australia. Anyone that has connections with Justin H, could you put in a good word. If you take the 5k discount from duty tax plus 7k for tray, you are getting the Norweld tray for about 2k.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Leitner just released 2 QM roof racks. A 40 inches one and a 70 inches,safari window approved. 2 inches added to overall height of QM.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
GrenX is starting to make their first ever tray and canopy. Here is an illustration. They are looking for a Australian based QM to fitout and build it.
Screenshot_20240921-223053.png

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
Nice, although he said very little on the power system.

EDIT: Norweld offer a Redarc Platinum Package here and the Redarc Ultimate Package here. Platinum is 400Ah and Ultimate 200Ah Lithium. Platinum pack has a TVMS and more charging amps with the Manager 30 and the BCDC1250 (so total of 80 amps DC to DC charge) and more USB ports etc. The TVMS is the Redvision Prime TVMS and you can easily add a Redvision Rogue to add even more functionality for the "Rolls Royce" combo model! The Platinum pack looks like this:

PlatniumRedarcHeroHeader-1920x1080-1.jpg

Ultimate pack here:
UltimateRedarcHeroHeader-1920x1080-1.jpg

Here is the link to the Norweld website. So the INEOS AUD7,000 Norweld voucher comes in handy, that offer ends 31 Oct 2024. Video says it is the Elite Tray, and the canopy is the Deluxe Lite.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
That Demo car is sure going to turn heads at shows, especially if they fitted the Redarc Platinum pack.

The video shows the left and right hand sides of the Redarc system, but only poor images of the centre, where the differences are between the Platinum and Ultimate packs. I could not see whether there was one or two batteries. So jury still out on which power option is fitted. Someone with better eyes might be able to tell.

In the first image next to the Redvision screen it looks like a Redarc Rogue TVMS (right colour, right shape and size), the Rogue is not even mentioned in the Norweld Ultimaste specs (but it can be easily fitted into the system), so it maybe be a custom install.

Screenshot 2024-10-12 10.50.52.jpg

Norweld vidoecap-giga.jpg

Screenshot 2024-10-12 10.56.15.jpg

How the Norweld Power pack is made (also covers Enerdrive option). It is closet to the current Platium pack (but current Platium pack has the new black Alpha Inverter, not the older red/orange inverter shown in the video):
View: https://youtu.be/v2wQw8oanHE

Last edited:
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact my dealer and asked if we could get the deal. Nope, it's only available in Australia. Anyone that has connections with Justin H, could you put in a good word. If you take the 5k discount from duty tax plus 7k for tray, you are getting the Norweld tray for about 2k.
I would order a Qmaster tomorrow in the states if I could get that deal.

Back
Top Bottom