The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Independent Event Billing off road show 29th - 30th June 2024

Bobineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
Billing off road show 29th - 30th June 2024
If your going how about a meet up in the bar at noon on Saturday 29th.
Any thoughts on this ?
Perhaps arrange a line up of cars in a field later in the day.
If your going please come and say hi, I will be driving around in one of the farm vehicles all week.

Cheers Barry.

Attachments

• Billing off road show 2024 (1).pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 11

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Billing off road show 29th - 30th June 2024
If your going how about a meet up in the bar at noon on Saturday 29th.
Any thoughts on this ?
Perhaps arrange a line up of cars in a field later in the day.
If your going please come and say hi, I will be driving around in one of the farm vehicles all week.

Cheers Barry.
We aim to come up in Liberty the Grenadier and camp for the weekend

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like camping is full up so may just come as day visitors

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
All set up at the Billing off road show View attachment 7861250
Brilliant. I was too late to get a camping pitch so will come up for the day on Saturday. Let’s meet for beer in the tent Saturday afternoon. 🍻 This then gives my wife the opportunity to drive the grenadier home.

Bobineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Brilliant. I was too late to get a camping pitch so will come up for the day on Saturday. Let’s meet for beer in the tent Saturday afternoon. 🍻 This then gives my wife the opportunity to drive the grenadier home.
Top man You will probably find me on the trade gate in the morning, but definitely in the bar at noon 👍🍺
Cheers Barry

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just wondering how we fellow Grenadier owners recognise one another when wandering around the show or in the bar. Will any of you be wearing Grenadier t-shirts or caps 🤔. I gave all my Ineos merchandise away whilst on my travels, so to recognise me I’ll be wearing mustard coloured corduroys, a salmon pink gingham shirt along with a straw boater hat 😳. Mrs Logsplitter will wear a long flowery dress and our four legged head of security in training will have a purple cravat.
Hope to see a few of Yao there 🍺🍻

Bobineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just wondering how we fellow Grenadier owners recognise one another when wandering around the show or in the bar. Will any of you be wearing Grenadier t-shirts or caps 🤔. I gave all my Ineos merchandise away whilst on my travels, so to recognise me I’ll be wearing mustard coloured corduroys, a salmon pink gingham shirt along with a straw boater hat 😳. Mrs Logsplitter will wear a long flowery dress and our four legged head of security in training will have a purple cravat.
Hope to see a few of Yao there 🍺🍻
I will try and find a pink carnation to wear, if not I’ll in a Billing tee shirt and a Ineos hat. Oh yeah I am also burnt to death, as I have been setting the trade stands up for the past two weeks. Not seen any one in an Ineos yet but if I do they will be told.
Cheers Barry

Back
Top Bottom