The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australian Price List

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
$1,000 extra for two panels of glass??

Have you seen what they charge for a windscreen??? Based on that, the SW seems like a bargain. 😉

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Looking at it the other way round, Utility Wagon owners such as myself lose the second row of seats, but we gain a bigger load area, and get a cargo barrier and a cool cover for our battery compartment. Don’t tell Sir Jim, but I would have paid more for that setup rather than less. 🙂

And don’t forget that we can have glass rear panels as a no cost option if we want them. 😜

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of other differences …

Utility wagons don’t have speakers in the second row doors, but then again they don’t have rear seatbelt warnings to play up either.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Looking at it the other way round, Utility Wagon owners such as myself lose the second row of seats, but we gain a bigger load area, and get a cargo barrier and a cool cover for our battery compartment. Don’t tell Sir Jim, but I would have paid more for that setup rather than less. 🙂

And don’t forget that we can have glass rear panels as a no cost option if we want them. 😜
Yes, just look at how much people are paying for a rear seat delete in the USA where they don't get the 2 seater.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Good start for a roof top conversion overlander as well.
I still think we will see a station wagon on the stretched Quartermaster frame.
That would make a fantastic basis for an overlander, particularly in two seat utility.
Not to mention it would kill the UK commercial requirements.
Goes with the theme of Grenadier, Quartermaster, Troop Carrier (Troopy).

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that there is currently nine different versions in the Australian price list and that doesn't include the cab chassis version.
I assume the cab chassis will only come in base form, making 10 versions, but if it comes in Trialmaster and Fieldmaster that will make 12 different models/versions for sale in Australia.
Then if you add in the diesel and petrol fuel options you can double that.
It sure makes for a lot of choice in a very small market.

1718823187908.jpg
1718823569029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom