The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Are the Grenadier rails standard L-Track?

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
I recently installed two tracks in the back of my Grenadier and want to add a couple more tie downs. It looks like it is standard L-Track, but I can't find anything saying it is or is not.

Could someone confirm one way or the other?

Thank you...

Attachments

• IMG_7744.jpeg
    IMG_7744.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
There is no 'standard', but the Ineos track does accommodate the standard hardware. Why don't you just snap in a ring and find out for yourself?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
It uses a size commonly used by others. So all the tie downs I bought fit the L Track, and I bought 3 different types. Lots more info here. The thread also has sources of tie downs and other L track goodies.

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
Awesome! I am stuck at home for a couple of days and will do some online shopping...

GrenadierUSA

CNC Machine Shop
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
I have made some rails for the cargo walls using the L track style profiles and the Ineos hardware fits this perfectly. It appears to be compatible as far as I can tell. I am about to machine some custom L track attachment points for mounting accessories. Out of curiosity, are you looking for tie down points or threaded attachment points?

BenTN

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
I have made some rails for the cargo walls using the L track style profiles and the Ineos hardware fits this perfectly. It appears to be compatible as far as I can tell. I am about to machine some custom L track attachment points for mounting accessories. Out of curiosity, are you looking for tie down points or threaded attachment points?
Just stumbled into this thread.

I am working on some tapped (not threaded) attachment options for North America, having now been educated about the options available in Europe. If you want to consider making some hardware that we can't get here, I am looking for a source to machine this item:
Pivoting Rail Nut_single.jpg
Roughly 3/4in OD.

DM me if you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom