The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ARCHETYPE RACING | BILLET WHEELS

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Supporting Vendor
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Here's a rundown of most of our current 6061 T6 CNC machined billet monoblock wheels with lug patterns for the GRENADIER. I'll get SAGUARO added in a day or so. Our wheels are designed and machined in house. We can machine wheels from 14 to 22 inches in diameter and up to 13 inches in width. Offset is customer specific and each wheel is hub-centric. If there's a wheel design that's been rolling around in your head, just PM me, we can make it happen. :)

Denali_Non-BLR_6x135 - 1.jpgDenali_Non-BLR_6x135 - 2.jpgZion_Non-BLR_6x135 - 1.jpgZion_Non-BLR_6x135 - 2.jpgYosemite_Non-BLR_6x135 - 1.jpgYosemite_Non-BLR_6x135 - 2.jpgSequoia_Non-BLR_6x135 - 1.jpgSequoia_Non-BLR_6x135 - 2.jpgOlympic_Non-BLR_6x135 - 1.jpgOlympic_Non-BLR_6x135 - 2.jpg

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Tried shooting you over a pm… do you have a website? Any ballpark numbers on pricing?

Thanks in advance!

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tried shooting you over a pm… do you have a website? Any ballpark numbers on pricing?

Thanks in advance!
I think this is the website.
Cheers

bryan.d.wilkins

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
We ship internationally :) and we'd be proud to ship our first set in Australia to you!
That's great. I am in AU. I will order a cab chassis as soon as they are avaiable. My current Defender 130 has 22mm spacers whch has reduced the turning circle considerably. I would like to go with 20mm extra ofset for my new truck rather than spacers (which are illegal in my state). Have you done this? Can you do this? Or has anyone else out there?

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
That's great. I am in AU. I will order a cab chassis as soon as they are avaiable. My current Defender 130 has 22mm spacers whch has reduced the turning circle considerably. I would like to go with 20mm extra ofset for my new truck rather than spacers (which are illegal in my state). Have you done this? Can you do this? Or has anyone else out there?
We can design and machine your wheels in house. Offset, diameter, hub bore can all be to your specs. We also have a DEFENDER specific billet wheel that resembles the OEM steel wheel.

Attachments

• AR-1001 - Def20.jpg
    AR-1001 - Def20.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom