The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone lost the a TPMS sensor.

Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi all has anyone lost. a TPMS sensor my OSR wheel has disappeared and it seems impossible to Reser pressures on the tire pressure page. Not sure if its the sensor or the vehicle .

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all has anyone lost. a TPMS sensor my OSR wheel has disappeared and it seems impossible to Reser pressures on the tire pressure page. Not sure if its the sensor or the vehicle .
Is that the spare wheel you put on or??

Local time
Reaction score
Is that the spare wheel you put on or??
Had a nail in tire on Sat put spare on it paired right away then drove home got the puncture repaired swapped the spare over the original wheel was recognises instantly but now 5 days later it refuses to see the sensor and you cant reset the TPMS any ideas?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had a nail in tire on Sat put spare on it paired right away then drove home got the puncture repaired swapped the spare over the original wheel was recognises instantly but now 5 days later it refuses to see the sensor and you cant reset the TPMS any ideas?
Never had such technology before. The wife's RR has it and not swapped tyres on that yet.

Do you get any warnings/bings/bongs at start up or continuous or is it just not showing?

Asking as I am sticking new 2nd set of tyres on eventually when it arrives so trying to fathom out what TPMS methods/errors there are.

Last edited:

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
I have had the same wheel TPMS disappear on a couple of occasions , but usually comes back on the next time i start to drive. Could be another part of the software issue??

Reactions: PBD

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
This software update is going to take a month to load there’s going to be so much in it 😂😂😂😂

Talk about a software engineer’s ID10T error.

Reactions: PBD
Local time
Reaction score
Was just advised to drop the pressure and re inflate while engine is running but that does not work just says Lost Sensor.
But on the flip side my oil filter has arrived now if I could only put it on my table.

Back
Top Bottom