The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone know any aftermarket floormats?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Getting anything from Ineos, or my dealer at least, seems to be impossible. Any good floor mats that fit great?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Getting anything from Ineos, or my dealer at least, seems to be impossible. Any good floor mats that fit great?
Contact Rusnak Ineos Grenadier in Pasadena. They had Grenadier rubber floor mats. I have them and they are nice.
Weathertech is also making them, just not available yet. No one seems to have a boot mat yet, so you will have to
wait or buy something and custom cut it.
DaBull

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have the factory ones and they're nice. I've been a Weathertech guy for years but I'm not disappointed with IA's offering. It's the lack of a boot mat that's killing me. I know we've all come up with a hodgepodge of temporary fixes, but hopefully WT will offer up a great option before too long.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another one in the boat of waiting on WeatherTech... If nothing is out by the end of the month when I (hopefully) pick mine up, I'll probably just toss some Costco-special generic mats in

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cocomats.com also has a pattern for the Grenadier now. I had their products in my previous pick-up truck and classic Mercedes wagon and liked them. I plan to order again but a full set (including boot) is in the $550 range. Might have to wait a few months...

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m worried the WeatherTech boot mat will be too slick. I want sticky rubber.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I’m more worried about the cost, I love the look of the Weathertech stuff, but it’s the cost of the stuff that makes me go light headed.

Not sure if it’s just the UK but for reference a set of Isuzu DMax floor mats are £228 ($291). Makes the OEM ones looks cheap 😜

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Normally I am not impressed with OEM supplied rubber floor mats, but the Grenadier ones are actually really nice. The fit is snug and butts up against the trim nicely. The material itself is much softer and quieter than weather techs. I have the weather techs in my other vehicles and planned to just use the OEM ones until I could get the weather techs for the Grenadier, but at this point I am keeping them. The main advantage weather techs have over these is a higher perimeter lip which can be helpful in those slushy winter months.

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got tired of waiting on Weathertech so I sprung for the factory rubber. It works.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have been checking their page everyday. Finally an update but I want the load space area.

I have the factory 1st and 2nd row mats and they are really nice.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to see an actual photo before purchase. Specifically how did they deal with the airline rails? Also, is it sticky, high-friction surface or will my small, loose stuff still slide around.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
I would like to see an actual photo before purchase. Specifically how did they deal with the airline rails? Also, is it sticky, high-friction surface or will my small, loose stuff still slide around.
Saw this on the FB group

436108525_1864858597269490_659097340012367681_n.jpg

In my other vehicle, I have their Cargotech https://www.weathertech.com/cargotech/ for loose stuff.
And a small container for other stuff.

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
I have the Inhabit mats in my Grenadier and Have had them in my past several Sprinters and they are exceptional.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have the Inhabit mats in my Grenadier and Have had them in my past several Sprinters and they are exceptional.

I've gotta ask because I've never seen a set in person... If they don't cover the whole floor (like in the passenger front floor photo, where the raised portion is separated from the rest), what's the point of adding mats in the first place? Unlike the WeatherTech (or competitors) that have the dished design to retain water/mud/dirt, these seem more like a shower or kitchen mat.

bbq4133

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've gotta ask because I've never seen a set in person... If they don't cover the whole floor (like in the passenger front floor photo, where the raised portion is separated from the rest), what's the point of adding mats in the first place? Unlike the WeatherTech (or competitors) that have the dished design to retain water/mud/dirt, these seem more like a shower or kitchen mat.

Biggest issue in my experience is stuff getting under everything via the gas pedal. I don't think i've seen a single solution that can prevent that, but am eager to see if WT's offering does better than INEOS's (and I'm not sure it will?).

Back
Top Bottom