The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Amazon Rear Cargo Side Organization Bins

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
I saw these side organization bins for sale on the great Amazon at $300 per side or $600 for both sides. Has anybody bought these and are they good value?

Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0361.png
    IMG_0361.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 101

Onefin (Owl Vans)

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
I have the ones from eBay / Amazon as I bought them prior to bison gear coming out with their version. I probably would have bought bison ones as I have their rear shelf and I know they make high quality goods, and they are slightly cheaper I believe.

I really really like these for organizing the back. I’ve got straps in one, tools in another, cycling gear in a third snd some camping supplies in a 4th.

That being said the ones from eBay / Amazon’s do a good job. They are aluminum. The fit is precise. They could be a tad bit thicker gauge aluminum as the outward panel flexes a little bit but have held up fine. The little allen bolts that hold them together could be a little bigger but have not had any problems. They came fully assembled which was nice.

I had Rob at overland gear guy build some custom nylon zippered bags for storing things in the bins which are perfect for my use. I’d recommend these for sure.

Note that the left hand side bin only works if you do NOT have the power take off / inverter option from the factory.

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpeg
    IMG_1331.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1336.jpeg
    IMG_1336.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1422.jpeg
    IMG_1422.jpeg
    444.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1417.jpeg
    IMG_1417.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1325.jpeg
    IMG_1325.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1334.jpeg
    IMG_1334.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1337.jpeg
    IMG_1337.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    407.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
    IMG_1414.jpeg
    393.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1419.jpeg
    IMG_1419.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1425.jpeg
    IMG_1425.jpeg
    493 KB · Views: 56

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, the dilemma of spending the money on good quality American products in a few months due to being tapped out on paying for your new truck and taxes and registration on it versus the cheap poor quality Chinese stuff when you have some Amazon credit available and it will appear to have been free to your wife. Hmmmm…

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wish I would have waited for the Bison gear ones but I got the ones from ebay/Amazon that others have shared. I only got the right side. I also ordered the bags from Overland Gear Guy.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wish I would have waited for the Bison gear ones but I got the ones from ebay/Amazon that others have shared. I only got the right side. I also ordered the bags from Overland Gear Guy.

Same here. They do a good job and are fine quality. Would have bought bison but was not an option.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got the Amazon/eBay ones prior to Bison gear being available. I would have picked bison if they existed before I bought.

Also bought the overland gear guy bags. Fits perfect and it's almost a must have item. Charcoal blends perfectly with the interior.

NIKLENSON1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
I saw these side organization bins for sale on the great Amazon at $300 per side or $600 for both sides. Has anybody bought these and are they good value?

Thanks
Jeff
These guys are all over ebay as well as Amazon, all the pictures are of a Scottish White IG, which they have developed various bolt/stick on accessories. I admire the variation in products but I feel their price point is way too high. Its all made in china and not sure how good it is, perhaps someone can comment on accessories they have bought. They wanted £600 + GBP for a high level rear shelf, which is just plan ridiculous , I have ordered a UK sourced one of these for £270.00 inc tax & shipping

Local time
Reaction score
I got these for both sides from Amazon along with the part that has a locking key which against the panel that has the bottle jack. Everything is very decent quality and I really like them. Been thinking about getting the fold down table form them too.

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Okay I surrender, I succumbed to the opportunity of the side bins being available for free thanks to some Visa Points Credits I got from Amazon. So anything I ordered was free. I ordered the right and left baskets on Amazon. The right one fitted like a glove and the screw holes aligned and it went in flawlessly and is a big win.
The left one not so much so. I realized that the shape of the left model did not fit the contour of the left side of the cargo area and the bolt holes didn’t align. I returned it to Amazon and got a full refund on it.
I have since realized on Amazon that it calls out how if you have a trim door design like mine then it is not going to fit?
I may have this extra left hand bin available in the future if they don’t want it back.

Attachments

• IMG_1902.jpeg
    IMG_1902.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 6
Local time
Reaction score
Both of mine fit perfectly. However after adding it I couldn’t remove the plastic panel on the left side so easily (the one where the jack is). I ended up getting the replacement panel that turns that into a safe. The problem is now solved since that uses hinges and open to the top.

Back
Top Bottom