The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3k Mile Update

Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
After picking up the Fieldmaster 3 months ago, I've hit the 3,000 mile mark which has given me the opportunity to get experience both on and off road. In short, it’s my most favorite car I’ve owned over the past 35 years, even with the small issues I’ve run into along the way.

I’ve spent time on the Utah trails over the past 10 years with a 2-door Wrangler and Grand Cherokee (w/5.7 Hemi), but for me, the Grenadier takes it to another level. It oozes confidence everywhere I’ve taken it and I’ve said more than once after taking an unquestionable line, “Wow, that was easy!” My offroad resume has already grown substantially and having three lockers available provides a sense of reassurance.

I’ve added a few aftermarket parts, tint, and I can already tell my wallet isn’t looking forward to the months to come. I started with the LeTech rock rails/steps, and most recently the ladder. Being able to bring along an extra 20 liters of gas/water is nice and the Wavian containers I picked up are great quality.

I’ll be headed to the Grenadier Oktoberfest in Moab next month, and can’t wait to get this beast up on the red rock!

Attachments

• gren-2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • gren-1.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 23
  • gren-5.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 19
  • gren-6.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 20
  • gren-3.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 20
  • gren-4.jpg