The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2024 ADAS Issue and Work Around (USA)

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
I so don't buy that... It is similar to Consumer Reports and cars with incredible reliability or no reliability.. They never look at who owns the car and what kind of driving they do.

If you read the survey link they say thousands of accidents are caused by speeding. What they leave out is hundreds of thousands of people are injured from distracted driving. Yeah, speeding is bad, but distracted driving is responsible for more than 1/4 of all car accidents.. I would gladly give up my cellphone use while driving to eliminate the chime :)
Speed doesn't kill. Speed differential kills. That's why roundies have fewer deaths.

That having been said, you do still need speed. It's the damage multiplier, not necessarily the cause.

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
Fantastic news!

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Why is Mossy the only dealer announcing this? I called my dealer, they haven’t heard a word. I went to Ineos website. Crickets. Apparently, Mossy is way ahead of the curve here.

I’m not saying it’s a deep-fake. But am saying it’s something we saw on the internet. Anybody besides a select few Mossy customers receive this ?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Why is Mossy the only dealer announcing this? I called my dealer, they haven’t heard a word. I went to Ineos website. Crickets. Apparently, Mossy is way ahead of the curve here.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score

I’m not saying it’s a deep-fake. But am saying it’s something we saw on the internet. Anybody besides a select few Mossy customers receive this ?
My service manager texted me directly saying that it is scheduled to drop the first week of July. Mossy San Diego of course. LOL. Let's hope this isn't fake news.

Russell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Start stop is easy to get around if there's a button. All you need is a microcontroller to automatically "press" the button on startup. There are a ton of existing bypass cables for other mfg already. Once I get my grenadier, this will my first activity. Second activity is killing the speed clicking. Instead of completely cutting the speaker in tell tale module, which presumably is used for lots of things, I'll use a microcontroller running an FFT to silence the speaker for a second.
Mine (Sept 23, AU) just started stop/starting after they fixed the heating (I guess an air pocket was stopping the temp sensor). It’s appalling ply horrible for me. I am about to get a bypass module, since that’s easier than making my own. Did you find an easy one to utilise?
I think you could actually just use a basic relay, but it would still be easier if something was electronic and had plugs on it.

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
My service manager texted me directly saying that it is scheduled to drop the first week of July. Mossy San Diego of course. LOL. Let's hope this isn't fake news.
My sales person called a week ago and said they expect the ADAS update in July. Their dealership is not formally announcing the fix or making appointments until they have it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom