The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

🎊WolfBox 5th Anniversary Party! Giveaway+Discounts+Lottery🎊

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
My dear Ineos fellas,

We are thrilled to announce that WolfBox's 5th anniversary celebration has officially kicked off! Join us in honoring this special occasion themed: Keep Exploring, Adventure More. 🙌🙌🙌
社媒logo.gif

The event will run from October 16th to October 31st. We invite all forum members to participate by sharing photos of their outdoor adventures that embody thrilling experiences and limit-pushing moments. Whether it's conquering a challenging hike, braving the elements, or pushing your boundaries in the great outdoors, we want to see your most exciting snapshots. Diving, mountain-climbing, skiing, all are welcom, don't limit to off-roading!🤩

The photo with the most likes will win a prize package including the G900 Pro dash cam (it may be G900 for those not based in the US and the UK), a MegaFlow24 Pro tire inflator, and a MegaVolt24 (MegaVolt16 for the UK) jump starter. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the time of the comment. The winner will be announced on November 1st. For those not based in the US and the UK, we may change the prize to a gift card which equals to the value of the products due to limited sale scope for those products.🍻

To increase your chances of winning, you can also participate in our anniversary celebrations on Instagram and our Facebook group!😍

But that's not all! During our anniversary celebration, we have fantastic promotions and activities happening on our official website. Use discount code Wolfbox5th to enjoy 20% off for the G900 Pro, X5, and MegaVolt24. Customers who joined our membership placing orders during the anniversary period can earn double points. Enjoy $100 off on all car fridge models (automatically deducted at checkout), earn double points as members, and receive an extra 6-month warranty extension for purchasing selected products like the G900 Pro, X5, tire inflator with deflator, and car fridge. 👏

产品组合海报.jpg

🔥Anniversary Sale🔥

For new members who register on our website during the anniversary period, simply provide your email address to join the lottery. Prizes on the spinning wheel include $10, $20, or $50 gift cards, a Car Badge, 100% off on the Megaflow24 Pro, 100% off on the 48Q car fridge, and a Family Pack (G900 Pro, MegaFlow24 pro, MegaVolt24, 48Q car fridge). 🎁

Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your adventurous spirit and win fantastic prizes. Let's celebrate WolfBox's 5th anniversary together by continuing to explore and push the limits! Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to share your exhilarating outdoor moments with us. 🏞️🌄

KEEP EXPLORING!
ADVENTURE MORE!

Last edited:

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
My dear Ineos fellas,

We are thrilled to announce that WolfBox's 5th anniversary celebration has officially kicked off! Join us in honoring this special occasion themed: Keep Exploring, Adventure More. 🙌🙌🙌
View attachment 7873403

The event will run from October 16th to October 31st. We invite all forum members to participate by sharing photos of their outdoor adventures that embody thrilling experiences and limit-pushing moments. Whether it's conquering a challenging hike, braving the elements, or pushing your boundaries in the great outdoors, we want to see your most exciting snapshots. Diving, mountain-climbing, skiing, all are welcom, don't limit to off-roading!🤩

The photo with the most likes will win a prize package including the G900 Pro dash cam (it may be G900 for those not based in the US and the UK), a MegaFlow24 Pro tire inflator, and a MegaVolt24 (MegaVolt16 for the UK) jump starter. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the time of the comment. The winner will be announced on November 1st. For those not based in the US and the UK, we may change the prize to a gift card which equals to the value of the products due to limited sale scope for those products.🍻

To increase your chances of winning, you can also participate in our anniversary celebrations on Instagram and our Facebook group!😍

But that's not all! During our anniversary celebration, we have fantastic promotions and activities happening on our official website. Use discount code Wolfbox5th to enjoy 20% off for the G900 Pro, X5, and MegaVolt24. Customers who joined our membership placing orders during the anniversary period can earn double points. Enjoy $100 off on all car fridge models (automatically deducted at checkout), earn double points as members, and receive an extra 6-month warranty extension for purchasing selected products like the G900 Pro, X5, tire inflator with deflator, and car fridge. 👏

View attachment 7873404
🔥Anniversary Sale🔥

For new members who register on our website during the anniversary period, simply provide your email address to join the lottery. Prizes on the spinning wheel include $10, $20, or $50 gift cards, a Car Badge, 100% off on the Megaflow24 Pro, 100% off on the 48Q car fridge, and a Family Pack (G900 Pro, MegaFlow24 pro, MegaVolt24, 48Q car fridge). 🎁

Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your adventurous spirit and win fantastic prizes. Let's celebrate WolfBox's 5th anniversary together by continuing to explore and push the limits! Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to share your exhilarating outdoor moments with us. 🏞️🌄

KEEP EXPLORING!
ADVENTURE MORE!
I’m a HUGE proponent of your products and talk positively about them often so keep up the great work. I have one g900, the battery charger & the tire inflator for one of my Grenadiers. Thus, here is my question. Some of those prizes on the spinning wheel sound great for this anniversary party!! However, since I am already a member and have an account with you all, I don’t see the wheel anymore. Yet, I have multiple vehicles and about to buy the g900 pro for one of them. Is your website set up that only new customers receive the spinning wheel? Thanks….

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
I’m a HUGE proponent of your products and talk positively about them often so keep up the great work. I have one g900, the battery charger & the tire inflator for one of my Grenadiers. Thus, here is my question. Some of those prizes on the spinning wheel sound great for this anniversary party!! However, since I am already a member and have an account with you all, I don’t see the wheel anymore. Yet, I have multiple vehicles and about to buy the g900 pro for one of them. Is your website set up that only new customers receive the spinning wheel? Thanks….
Wow! Thanks for your trust and support! Sorry to say that the spinning wheel is for the new members. BUT, you can enter the events held on the forum, FB group and Ins for a chance to win the great prize. You can participate all at the same time. Wish you good luck!

Back
Top Bottom