The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Scottish sightings

Calling all Grenadier owners in Scotland!

About

Created
Owner
Coullabus
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (UK)

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Spotted another Donny Grey Grenadier in Glenmore Forest Park Aviemore on Friday last week.

We were up camping near Forres and walking in the Cairngorms for the whole week and it was the only Gren we saw all week

pete54

GG-2562
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Group supervisor
Local time
Reaction score
Saw two today in the space of 10 minutes. Edinburgh City Bypass may be the most Grenadier heavy stretch of road in the country?

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Popped down to Oban from Deeside on Tuesday morning, spotted only one Grenny on the road (or just off the road between Glenshee and the Kirkmicheal turnoff) in the Royal Red. Nothing else to Oban (Pitlochry, Loch Tay, Loch Awe, Oban). Nothing in Oban despite the agricultural Show. Clean run back up the road today (Routing through Perth to visit the awesome Revolutions to see their Morgans, Nortons and new concession Royal Enfields) and back home. Still feels like a very rare truck here.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Popped down to Oban from Deeside on Tuesday morning, spotted only one Grenny on the road (or just off the road between Glenshee and the Kirkmicheal turnoff) in the Royal Red. Nothing else to Oban (Pitlochry, Loch Tay, Loch Awe, Oban). Nothing in Oban despite the agricultural Show. Clean run back up the road today (Routing through Perth to visit the awesome Revolutions to see their Morgans, Nortons and new concession Royal Enfields) and back home. Still feels like a very rare truck here.
‘popped down to Oban…..’ That’s some ‘pop’ :)

Julian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. Another Grenadier has been sighted on Islay.

On my drive. Pete54 visited :)
Hi Coullabus,
Well, you'll get another opportunity for Grenadier spotting on Islay between Saturday 7th and 14th September when I'll be there with my wife staying in an AirBNB about 1 mile west of Bridgend on the Port Charlotte road just before the "yellow" unclassified turnoff to Coullabus (funny that). We'll also have 2 friends in their "proper Defender" 90 with us. Do say hello :)

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Coullabus,
Well, you'll get another opportunity for Grenadier spotting on Islay between Saturday 7th and 14th September when I'll be there with my wife staying in an AirBNB about 1 mile west of Bridgend on the Port Charlotte road just before the "yellow" unclassified turnoff to Coullabus (funny that). We'll also have 2 friends in their "proper Defender" 90 with us. Do say hello :)
Astounding! If you take the Coullabus Road (not suitable for sports cars, great for Grenadiers and Defenders) it wends up over the hill, drops down and over a wee bridge…. Up Past the cattle grid and downhill. Coullabus is a small group of dwellings - Ath an Fhiona is the first one you reach. You may well spot a Grenadier tucked behind the house.

Feel free to say hello!

Julian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Astounding! If you take the Coullabus Road (not suitable for sports cars, great for Grenadiers and Defenders) it wends up over the hill, drops down and over a wee bridge…. Up Past the cattle grid and downhill. Coullabus is a small group of dwellings - Ath an Fhiona is the first one you reach. You may well spot a Grenadier tucked behind the house.

Feel free to say hello!
Brilliant! I've also replied to you privately. We're at what's called Carnain on the 25k OS map (west side of it)

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Brilliant! I've also replied to you privately. We're at what's called Carnain on the 25k OS map (west side of it)
From your map - this is locally known as cross houses. Never been sure if this is one house or two 👍

Julian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
From your map - this is locally known as cross houses. Never been sure if this is one house or two 👍
It's been described to me as "Cross House West" by my friend Eric who has organised the trip. Sure he said it's 2 AirBNBs side by side.

Back
Top Bottom