The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

San Antonio owners

Howdy Ya'll!

About

Created
Owner
Texas Grenadier
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (US)
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
I’ve seen a Grenadier or two around in San Antonio, and while I do not currently own one, I thought it would make sense to start a thread. I’ve owned many Jeep Wranglers through the years (have a 2024 right now) and the Grenadier seems like a return to what I loved about the Jeeps growing up. I’m giving Ineos a few more years to iron out all the little annoyances, but definitely would love to see what the vehicle is like in person.

I thought I’d start a thread for San Antonio owners to say hi to each other, and arrange meetups, but selfishly I’d love to buy an owner a coffee or a lunch to talk about their vehicle and check it out! There’s a few of us that go to off-road parks and we’d also be happy to have another join!

greshambll

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know there are at least 6 more in San Antonio, but I’ll be the first to check in - ordered September and took delivery (Mossy in Houston) last week. S!

Attachments

• IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think its awesome that someone is taking the lead in central Texas for a get together!! Make it happen folks!!!

Look for an offroad day here near Dallas soon!

1 requirement..............TAKE AND POST PICS!!!! Happy Trails!!

thuchton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My wife and and daughter were out and about in SA today. They said they saw two grens running around. Both white!
One was over near trader joes and not sure about the other. They were pretty pumped to see some out in the wild today.

Delphi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I've been driving around with the OG TX plates for two years, and now officially the new owner of a gently-used, nicely-outfitted IG TM in the Kerrville-Fredericksburg area. Lots of room to roam out here, and I'm ready to host the ATX/SA owners on their inevitable road trips out here. I can also lead the caravan around the Twisted Sisters, with stops at Garner & Lost Maples SP, in exchange for beer.

We've got more state parks within 100 miles than anywhere in the state. I suggest early November once the rains come, and then again in March when they return?

Who wants to get dirty.

Attachments

• IG TM 2.jpg
    IG TM 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IG TM 4.jpg
    IG TM 4.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IG TM 3.jpg
    IG TM 3.jpg
    791 KB · Views: 8
  • IG TM.jpg
    IG TM.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 8

Grenadier de Oso

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
It would be great to have a group outing one upcoming weekend…I’ve taking my IG to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX…much fun.

Back
Top Bottom