The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First Riggs & Coffee Car Show Summary at Triad INEOS Grenadier in High Point, NC.

Grenadier Experiences

About

Created
Owner
khmarks
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
Yes
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (US)

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
We had the first "Rigs and Coffee" car show where about 10 Grenadiers showed up at the lot across from the Triad Ineos Grenadier dealership and several Ineos Corporate folks showed up to visit. Vendors: Front Runner and Agile Offroad sent some swag for the raffle which went over well. There was enough for everyone to get some swag. Really good time meeting a lot of folks I see on the forum or Facebook groups. Triad Ineos Grenadier were exceptionally hosts with plenty of donuts and coffee. Jason Hausler did a great job coordinating this event with the GM, Jason Harrill and the dealership team. First class event. Looking to make Riggs and Coffee a quarterly event across from the Triad dealership.
An interesting take away from Ineos Corporate Marketing Rep, Roz, was that Ineo is launching more marketing efforts over the next few months to increase brand awareness to the tune of 12 million dollars. The most impressive marketing will be advertisements during commercial breaks during the Olympics. That will certainly bring more interest in our Grenadiers and may make your gas station fill ups take longer with people asking you questions.
Another group that supports our Grenadier community, Overland Experts (OEX) came out to meet owners. We have a couple events with them such as a Grenadier Off-road Fundamentals class August 3rd and August 10th at the Uwharrie Off-road Training Center. With the Fundamentals class under your belt, there will be an exclusive trail drive for Grenadier owners on August 11th at Uwharrie National Forest.
Every show has a "Long Haul Award" and this is no different. This one goes to Howard Kritzer, coming from Virginia with a Grenadier completely decked out for overlanding which was a super hit. Look forward to meeting more of you next Riggs and Coffee or the OEX events at Uwharrie in August. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Next time, I'll get more photos but it was such a good time I got caught up talking versus taking photos.

Attachments

• R&C JULY 1.jpg
    R&C JULY 1.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 14
  • R&C JULY 2.jpg
    R&C JULY 2.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 14
  • R&C JULY 3.jpg
    R&C JULY 3.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 15
  • R&C July 4.jpg
    R&C July 4.jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 15
  • R&C JULY 5.jpg
    R&C JULY 5.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 15
  • R&C JULY 6.jpg
    R&C JULY 6.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 15
  • R&C JULY 7.jpg
    R&C JULY 7.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 16
  • R&C JULY 8.jpg
    R&C JULY 8.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 16
  • R&C JULY 9.jpg
    R&C JULY 9.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 15

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We had the first "Rigs and Coffee" car show where about 10 Grenadiers showed up at the lot across from the Triad Ineos Grenadier dealership and several Ineos Corporate folks showed up to visit. Vendors: Front Runner and Agile Offroad sent some swag for the raffle which went over well. There was enough for everyone to get some swag. Really good time meeting a lot of folks I see on the forum or Facebook groups. Triad Ineos Grenadier were exceptionally hosts with plenty of donuts and coffee. Jason Hausler did a great job coordinating this event with the GM, Jason Harrill and the dealership team. First class event. Looking to make Riggs and Coffee a quarterly event across from the Triad dealership.
An interesting take away from Ineos Corporate Marketing Rep, Roz, was that Ineo is launching more marketing efforts over the next few months to increase brand awareness to the tune of 12 million dollars. The most impressive marketing will be advertisements during commercial breaks during the Olympics. That will certainly bring more interest in our Grenadiers and may make your gas station fill ups take longer with people asking you questions.
Another group that supports our Grenadier community, Overland Experts (OEX) came out to meet owners. We have a couple events with them such as a Grenadier Off-road Fundamentals class August 3rd and August 10th at the Uwharrie Off-road Training Center. With the Fundamentals class under your belt, there will be an exclusive trail drive for Grenadier owners on August 11th at Uwharrie National Forest.
Every show has a "Long Haul Award" and this is no different. This one goes to Howard Kritzer, coming from Virginia with a Grenadier completely decked out for overlanding which was a super hit. Look forward to meeting more of you next Riggs and Coffee or the OEX events at Uwharrie in August. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Next time, I'll get more photos but it was such a good time I got caught up talking versus taking photos.
I agree completely and enjoyed it. Thanks for putting me on to it as i had missed the notice. Looking forward to the next get together and some potential OEX classes in the fall.

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Really nice event and a chance to meet others and learn about their rigs and experiences. Thanks to all who made this happen!

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I agree completely and enjoyed it. Thanks for putting me on to it as i had missed the notice. Looking forward to the next get together and some potential OEX classes in the fall.
Beyond the August 3rd and 10th OEX Fundamentals Classes in Uwharrie, Jason Hausler is working with OEX on a Sept maybe October class. I will keep the forum posted as we learn more. Glad to have met you and love the look of your rig. My buddy, Chad I brought really said your rig had a unique look.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Beyond the August 3rd and 10th OEX Fundamentals Classes in Uwharrie, Jason Hausler is working with OEX on a Sept maybe October class. I will keep the forum posted as we learn more. Glad to have met you and love the look of your rig. My buddy, Chad I brought really said your rig had a unique look.
Thanks. I appreciate the comment and keeping me straight on future events. In talking to the OEX guys it sounds like they keep pretty busy on some of their government work. Going to make sure i get a couple in at some point.

Ghempo

Global Grenadier
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Kenneth and Dave for putting this event together!

My kids had a lot of fun seeing so many other Grenny-diers!

Looking forward to upcoming events too.
Cheers,
Lee

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Glad you were there and that you guys enjoyed it. Candidly, I can't take any credit for this event. I think Dave and the dealership did a great job.

Back
Top Bottom