The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chase Lights Installed

UCFGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
Bought a pair of Baja Designs 2x3 lights and mounted them in the rear using Leitner Designs’ bracket.

I do not have the aux power panel, so I used the EXT 1 switch to power these lights. Basically ran a cable to the rear and mounted these two. Very straight forward.

Super happy with the outcome. IMG_5039.jpegIMG_5033.jpegIMG_5032.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking good, just hope you don't have to use the rear recovery points at an upward angle!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
A neat install 👍 I'm not familiar with the term "chase light"...I can imagine from the pics that they're useful to assist reversing at night. .. what is the "chase" function:unsure:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A neat install 👍 I'm not familiar with the term "chase light"...I can imagine from the pics that they're useful to assist reversing at night. .. what is the "chase" function:unsure:
Chase lights are generally yellow (or blue depending on race class) and used in low visibility situations due to dust, often mounted high so that vehicles "chasing" you can see you through the dust

Back
Top Bottom