The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wearing Out - Floor Cover, RHS

mcmpddy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Fieldmaster - 16 months old, 10,000 miles.
The moulded covering of the structure the drivers front seat sits on, which is also into the footwell has worn away, too quickly and too a degree I wouldn't expect. It's not going to last a rugged or utilitarian life, as mine is pretty ,much pavement. I have attached a picture and would like to know if anyone else has a similar problem.

Thank you,

P`addy

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
The moulded covering of the structure the drivers front seat sits on, which is also into the footwell has worn away, too quickly and too a degree I wouldn't expect. It's not going to last a rugged or utilitarian life, as mine is pretty ,much pavement. I have attached a picture and would like to know if anyone else has a similar problem.

Thank you,

P`addy
Picture Please.
DaBull

LAdrummer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you,

P`addy

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you,

P`addy
Do you mean the padded rubber flooring around the base of the drivers seat? If so I think I have the same issue

D

Deleted member 9048635 (user closed account)

Photo please.

I have carpet in my Gren and seriously considering swapping it out for the plastic. Not a cheap swap (and no one I’ve talked to has ever done it, let alone ordered that part by itself).

This info would be very helpful.
Thx

Back
Top Bottom