The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Two Weeks / Quirks

armydiver

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
My short list of weird stuff so far; any fix I should request for any of these by the dealer?

1. Loud A/C whine from under the hood, for sure not the steering pump. Stops as soon as I turn off A/C.

2. When on Auto head lights they just randomly come on and if I turn them off and go back to auto they will come back on. If I go through an underpass they come on and then just stay on?

3. Camera not working randomly comes on and off? Wil then say speed sensor not working.

TY in advance for any tips!

Reactions: Max

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
1. Are all interior vents open? Early on, we were experiencing a whine, and we found a couple interior vents closed. Noise went away once we opened them all.

2. No advice.

3. Buckle up and get used to random sensor warnings to come on & off; for no apparent reason.

Congrats on taking delivery of the G, and enjoy this unbelievable vehicle!

Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
A/C noise is most likely the fan (passenger side front) and is also super loud on mine. Dealer checked it and noted it as normal. Very loud almost howling sound. Only does it when weather is over 90 and worse when humidity is high.

Back
Top Bottom