The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Texas Grenadiers

Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
It seems that there is a bunch Grenadier owners in Houston/Texas. Mossy has done an amazing job taking on the brand. Vinny and the team have stepped up the game. I think they may be the highest unit delivery dealer in the nation.

I took delivery three weeks ago and now have almost 3k miles. I love this truck. I do not think the regular public realizes how great these are and the value of what you get is unlike anything else.

As a point of reference, I traded in my 2023 Tahoe Z 71 on the Grenadier. We also have a 2023 G63 and 2023 Bronco for regular cars. I have a 95 NAS Defender and have always been interested in Defenders with L63 conversions but have always been gun shy because of the cobbled together aspect. The Grenadier solves all of that.

Yes, there were several annoying things about it anyways and I think you could be made better. I also realized the things I would order now but I didn’t before, and I’m considering doing that. There’s definitely a glitch vehicle with a limited market, but there was literally nothing like this on the market and it’s one of the only vehicles I am excited about. WAY better than the G63.

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
We're here in Houston but our Grenadier came from Red Nolan in Colorado. I posted in another thread about them, they continue to get amazing reviews from the enthusiasts... I'm actually surprised more Houston folks are not on here since Mossy is the volume leader.

Back
Top Bottom