The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Système de navigation

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Bonjour
Est-ce quelqu'un a des informations sur le système de navigation, GPS, type de cartographie monté sur le Grenadier ?
Merci de vos retours

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pas de système de navigation intégré sur le Grenadier: tu utilises ton GSM, tu le connectes et utilise le système de navigation de ton GSM sur l'écran du Grenadier, que ce soit Waze, Here, Google Maps ou n'importe quoi d'autre, de cette façon le système de navigation est toujours à jour!
Il y a bien une application pour enregistrer le trajet parcouru quand on est hors « carte », pour pouvoir éventuellement refaire le chemin à l’inverse.

Largo Winch his question: "Hello
Does anyone have any information on the navigation system, GPS, type of mapping fitted to the Grenadier?
Thank you for your feedback" (thanks to Google translate)

And my answer: "No built-in navigation system on the Grenadier: you use your mobile phone, you connect it and use the navigation system of your mobile phone on the Grenadier screen, whether it's Waze, Here, Google Maps or whatever another, this way the navigation system is always up to date!

There is indeed an application to record the route taken when you are off the “map”, so that you can possibly redo the route in reverse." (also translated by Google, not too bad, quite understandable, although I would correct one or two things)

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Does it have an onboard nav? I was planning on running various applications via Apple Car Play - maps.me for international on-road nav, and planning to try out Gaia GPS for off-road.

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom