The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sydney Chapter?

Snipewench

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hiyas,

I'm wondering whether there is a Sydney Chapter, club, get together of Gren owners? Am looking to join some drives and adventures, and get some confidence, so I can head down many of these dirt roads way out west NSW and QLD.

-bec

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Bec

You can also join the Toyota Landcruiser Club (TLCC) NSW, They welcome all car brands, have accredited training on their own property (Goulbourn) and a second property for camping (Southern Highlands). They also have tag along tours all over Australia and other courses (eg towing, basic 12 volt electrics, etc ).

Membership comes with a compulsory 2.5 day driver training course. I did it at the start of the Excellent Adventure. Excellent course with accredited trainers (all volunteer members). I never had any problems after the course, as it was more challenging than anything I did later - but safe if you follow the trainer's guidance. You will be surprised what the car and driver can do when properly trained.

Other options mentioned here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom