The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Switch Pros in overhead panel

Koenstravel

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
1726417176222.pngSwitch Pros and overhead panel from Agile offroad displayed above, does anyone have experience with mounting this in the Ineos grenadier . I am wondering how the wiring cables can/should run. The website says that only for the Cerbo display there is need for customisation but I believe the Switch Pros communication cable (that cannot be extended) needs to go up there as well. I am looking for installation instructions on how to get the cabling up there for both Switch Pros as well as the Cerbo. Notice still in exploration phase but as I was planning on a CERBO install this integration of the Cerbo screen is really nice I think...

Happy driving
K

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
The GX Touch 50 is easy to extend, as the USB is power only and HDMI extensions are readily available.

For the Switch Pros, I've extended the cable once previously with traditional Ancor marine wiring and had no problems; although, they offer custom length cables if you contact them, which is what I would advise.

Koenstravel

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
The GX Touch 50 is easy to extend, as the USB is power only and HDMI extensions are readily available.

For the Switch Pros, I've extended the cable once previously with traditional Ancor marine wiring and had no problems; although, they offer custom length cables if you contact them, which is what I would advise.
Thank you very much, makes sense and I indeed found the options of custom length cables, thnx. Do you happen to know how the wiring to the overhead panel can be done ? How you get the cables up there ?

Cheers
Koen

Back
Top Bottom