The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Strand Lights

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
1665624837888.png

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
anyone experienced with a light controller for the use of multi channel lights like the strands one (bright, position light, 2nd colour)?
If I wanted to install a position light beside the main light of the ledbar, like on the strands lights shown, I do need an extra channel over the one 12VDC line given by the DTP connectors from the EXT channel i.e. on the roof.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
My brother has those headlights on his rig, a Toyota tundra. Or I'm pretty sure that is what he has, it looks exactly the same.
He has built a pivoting arm so he can fold up the lights on one switch and then switch between position lights and high beam. I got to say it looks amazing.

I'm seriously considering doing something similar when I get my gren.
He has 6 lights wired in for his setup and he is using a low rail just behind the cabin to mount them to.

In terms of wiring it's one shared neutral and four power wires, two for fold up/down and one each for position lights and high beam. He wired the high beam with a relay to his headlight switch so that the headlights had to be in high beam for the spotlight on top to go on in high beam mode.

Back
Top Bottom