The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Steering Adjustments?

Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
No issues from my standpoint related to the steering turning, however the steering, especially on the highway, is incredibly lax with suboptimal control. I get very concerned with narrow lanes and large trucks where the vehicle is rather touchy in terms of staying on target. My tire inflation is at 36. I will have the alignment checked by the dealer. Are there other issues and/or solutions that others have noted? Does the aftermarket damper by Agile Offroad help?

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
No issues from my standpoint related to the steering turning, however the steering, especially on the highway, is incredibly lax with suboptimal control. I get very concerned with narrow lanes and large trucks where the vehicle is rather touchy in terms of staying on target. My tire inflation is at 36. I will have the alignment checked by the dealer. Are there other issues and/or solutions that others have noted? Does the aftermarket damper by Agile Offroad help?
Rather than yet another thread on this issue, might I respectfully request you check the 200+ related posts in "Steering and Poor Stability".

Back
Top Bottom